Oh nooooo.....

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 26, 2011

I wanted to love this cleanser, but it stings my face. Strange, because I don´t have particularly sensitive skin. Oh well, I´ll finish it- on my body only.

dun work 4 me n my sis

Posted by weseatheworld on Aug 11, 2011

my sis who dun put up makeup at all, had serious breakout during the period of using it. the same goes to me. It doesn't cleanse well enough or perhaps its not suitable for our sensitive combination dry skin.

Stung my face!

Posted by 5401101162928159276 on Sep 15, 2013

I don't even have sensitive skin yet this stung my face upon application and made it go bright red! Wish I could return it.

Overpriced rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 15, 2014

I've tried this once, it's creamy, smells like artifical oranges. Says hydrating but it's not so much. It doesnt really clean or hydrate my skin very well. I can't understand how people are rating this so highly. If you want a hydrating cleanser at a great price then look at the Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Foam, 1000 Roses, Sensitive skin. Far better quality for a similar price.

mitigée

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Sent super bon, démaquille bien, mais procure un drôle d'effet sur la peau, comme anesthésiant lorsque j'en ai sur les lèvres.. pourtant ne pique pas et ne procure pas de rougeur mais peut être un peu fort pour ma peau mixte sensible. Je ne l'utilise pas tout les jours.

nice smell, non greasy

Posted by 5338714455274839404 on Apr 10, 2014

Its a cleansing milk... and after washing skin wouldnt felt too dry... the skin felt rejuvenated!

Gentle cleansing

Posted by GobbyHong on Mar 21, 2012

Clean my light makeup gently and smell nice.

Great Product

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Mar 08, 2013

Cleans skin so well, doesn't over-dries it and even just the smell of it makes me feel better. And you also need just a little bit of cleansing milk for the whole face.

Love this!

Posted by 5354832040295643019 on Apr 09, 2016

Bought this after trying their shampoo (which is great too BTW!), no regrets! Very gentle on my sensitive and eczema-prone skin, doesn't leave my face feeling dry at all! The orange scent is very nice too.

nice

Posted by 5551392484189174590 on Dec 26, 2014

It smelled wonderful product is gentle on the skin liked it so much