nice texture

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Jul 10, 2010

I didn't really care for this one i don't like the smell

dun work 4 me n my sis

Posted by weseatheworld on Aug 11, 2011

my sis who dun put up makeup at all, had serious breakout during the period of using it. the same goes to me. It doesn't cleanse well enough or perhaps its not suitable for our sensitive combination dry skin.

Stung my face!

Posted by 5401101162928159276 on Sep 15, 2013

I don't even have sensitive skin yet this stung my face upon application and made it go bright red! Wish I could return it.

Overpriced rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 15, 2014

I've tried this once, it's creamy, smells like artifical oranges. Says hydrating but it's not so much. It doesnt really clean or hydrate my skin very well. I can't understand how people are rating this so highly. If you want a hydrating cleanser at a great price then look at the Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Foam, 1000 Roses, Sensitive skin. Far better quality for a similar price.

mitigée

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Sent super bon, démaquille bien, mais procure un drôle d'effet sur la peau, comme anesthésiant lorsque j'en ai sur les lèvres.. pourtant ne pique pas et ne procure pas de rougeur mais peut être un peu fort pour ma peau mixte sensible. Je ne l'utilise pas tout les jours.

Best Face Wash EVER!

Posted by CorruptKitten on Feb 08, 2011

I have always had a sensitive, combination skin type and have never found anything so effective for my skin. I can’t say enough about iherb as well as Avalon Organics! I ordered this product on Thursday received it the NEXT day; iherb has superb customer service and are typically ultra fast when it comes to shipping. I used my new milk face wash Friday night and let me tell you, it made a huge difference on my skin the minute that I used it. No matter what soap or face wash I was using my skin always had a somewhat rough feeling to it. This face wash completely removed the rough feeling and left my skin super soft and not too dry or greasy, as another user said it leaves your skin feeling as if you don’t need lotion. Although, it feels like my skin does not need lotion when I am done washing it I use Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF 15 for extra protection from the sun and other weather and external elements. I will use this face wash from here on out! Yay to my new smooth skin!

++++++++++

Posted by 5012543500666467951 on Dec 03, 2012

My very sensitive skin loves this. Will buy again.

I'll buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Jul 16, 2013

Love the cleansing milk. Leaves my face feeling soft; doesn't matter if it doesn't make suds! It feels good going on, cleanses and moisturizes well.

This stuff is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Sep 05, 2013

It treats my skin very well and doesn't cause breakouts. I can't live without this!

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon