Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 15, 2015

Very good, will buy again. Amazing smell.

thanks

Posted by 4658310723728158952 on Apr 24, 2013

thanks

Strong orange scent, an effective makeup cleanser.

Posted by 4766706797032620903 on Jun 23, 2014

This is strictly for those who can tolerate or fancy orange scents. It is a more moisturizing and emollient cleanser as compared to the Avalon Organice Vitamin C facial wash/cleanser which is in a gel form. It does not cause pimples and proves to leave skin with soft and well-moisturised surface. I'm 19 and have a sensitive as well as oily/combination asian skin with the occasional acne and this did not cause any skin irritations, additional acne or any other noticeable harmful effects. This will also leave your skin smelling like a freshly peeled orange for an hour or two especially after a wash.

sooooo gooooooood!

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on Feb 06, 2014

i love it ive been using avalon organics vitamin c facial cream for an year and this is the first time to use this product and it is super good it has nice smell and cleans cosmetics well i dont have any problems such as itch and irritations definitely buy more when i finish it

This stuff is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Sep 05, 2013

It treats my skin very well and doesn't cause breakouts. I can't live without this!

I like it

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

It is a lotion cleanser. Does not dry out my skin and works well. I like this product but I have dry skin...not sure how well it would be for some one with oily skin.

I'll buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Jul 16, 2013

Love the cleansing milk. Leaves my face feeling soft; doesn't matter if it doesn't make suds! It feels good going on, cleanses and moisturizes well.

Best Face Wash EVER!

Posted by CorruptKitten on Feb 08, 2011

I have always had a sensitive, combination skin type and have never found anything so effective for my skin. I can’t say enough about iherb as well as Avalon Organics! I ordered this product on Thursday received it the NEXT day; iherb has superb customer service and are typically ultra fast when it comes to shipping. I used my new milk face wash Friday night and let me tell you, it made a huge difference on my skin the minute that I used it. No matter what soap or face wash I was using my skin always had a somewhat rough feeling to it. This face wash completely removed the rough feeling and left my skin super soft and not too dry or greasy, as another user said it leaves your skin feeling as if you don’t need lotion. Although, it feels like my skin does not need lotion when I am done washing it I use Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF 15 for extra protection from the sun and other weather and external elements. I will use this face wash from here on out! Yay to my new smooth skin!

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1005959 on May 22, 2010

I love Avalon Organics and especially these Vitamin C products. This is a great cleanser and very gentle on my extra sensitive skin. I have never found a cleanser that I like so much.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer1049607 on Aug 05, 2010

I like this milk, very nice smell, good cleansing!