Ok

Posted by SillaVanilla on Sep 07, 2013

I used this every day. It removes the makeup I use, but I don't use mascara so I can't help you there. It burns a bit on my skin, but my face doesn't turn red (which it does very easily) and my skin feels a bit smoother afterwards. Unfortunately for me this is not a miracle cleanser that turns my skin into flawless porcelain, but neither is anything else I've tried. It's not as strong as I had hoped so I use a stronger cleanser before bedtime, and I switched to a cheaper one in the morning.

This stuff is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Sep 05, 2013

It treats my skin very well and doesn't cause breakouts. I can't live without this!

I'll buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1429269 on Jul 16, 2013

Love the cleansing milk. Leaves my face feeling soft; doesn't matter if it doesn't make suds! It feels good going on, cleanses and moisturizes well.

Not bad, but too heavy for me.

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013

Next time I will get me the Gel version. This is too heavy for me.

Gentle, effective and refreshing!

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

I love this product. I've had a problem with a dry nose my whole life, with mild blackheads. This cleanser along with the toner and cream have been the most effective daily treatment I could have given my skin! No longer does my nose peel, my black heads are diminishing by the day and I feel refreshed every time I use the product!

오렌지향 솔솔

Posted by Reviewer2820809 on Jun 05, 2013

상큼한거 좋아하시는 분들 추천 ㅋㅋ얼굴에 오렌지를 바르는 듯함 ㅋㅋㅋ 유기농 천연들의 특징인가요 ㅋㅋ엄청난 세정력은 업어요 ㅋㅋ적당히 잘지워지므로 이중세안하는게 좋아요 그래도 화학성분 점철된 제품들쓰는 것보다는 안심됨 ㅋ

thanks

Posted by 4658310723728158952 on Apr 24, 2013

thanks

Créme/gel nettoyant à l'incroyable odeur de jus d'orange

Posted by sorbetcitron on Mar 08, 2013

La texture est plus crème/gel (probablement dû au principal ingrédient : l'aloe véra) que lait. Ma peau sensible, qui généralement ne supporte pas le rinçage intensif à l'eau du robinet, est protégée et ne tire pas. Et l'odeur ! Un parfum de jus d'orange à tomber. Dommage qu'elle ne reste pas sur la peau. Une très bonne composition, à 70 % bio, très loin de ce que l'on peu trouver en France, surtout à ce prix là. Je ne maquerais pas de tester tout les autres produits de la gamme "Vitamin C" ! Seul bémol, pour refermer le flacon pompe (pour l'amener en week-end par exemple), il faut appuyer à fond (donc faire sortir du produit), puis visser (avec de la crème dans l'autre main) : mission quasi impossible !

Great Product

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Mar 08, 2013

Cleans skin so well, doesn't over-dries it and even just the smell of it makes me feel better. And you also need just a little bit of cleansing milk for the whole face.

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Mar 08, 2013

I've used this and the "gel" version and I like this better. It cleans very well and goes on smooth despite less leathering. It also doesn't make your skin so dry like the "gel" version. After use, it makes your skin very bright, even-toned, and with a good complexion. This has become my favorite facewash. Always follow up with a moisturizer of your choice.