A fairly good product, considering the price..

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Oct 28, 2011

I’ve been using it for over a week and I think it is a fairly good day/night moisturizer, especially when you consider its price. I haven’t seen a very dramatic effect of powerful vitamin C, though. Yet, I like the smell (it really depends on personal preferences) and it didn’t cause any acne or break-outs on my face. It might be a bit too thick for people who live in hot weather. But like I said, it is a fairly good moisturizer especially during spring and autumn seasons.

agréable

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Texture crème gel agréable qui laisse un fini mat sur le moment, mais en mettre peu sur le front en cas de front luisant. Odeur d'orange très agréable, bonne composition. Je l'utilise en alternance car ayant de l'acné hormonal je traite avec d'autre produit en général, c'est ma "crème petit plaisir".

good

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

i got results with this one, cleared my skin but only that

Like it.

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Oct 02, 2012

I love all the vitamin C products. I use this moisturizer as a night cream or as a makeup base at night (I won't use it during the day cause it doesn't have SPF in it). I really like it, it's light and goes smooth on my skin.

good

Posted by 4844776039380408109 on Jun 18, 2013

but little bit stickiy ;(

Great!

Posted by 4838960523262270464 on Oct 08, 2013

This mouisturizer is great if you have sensitive skin and is acne prone. The consistency is very thick, and you only need a SMALL amount or else it will stay on top of the face like a layer and not sink into the skin properly. My skin kinda felt a bit dried out after using this as a night cream, I think it is because of the alcohol in it, and the lack of oils. For night I would recomend the version with oil, it did not break me out either. This smells wonderful though, like orange-cupcakes. Yummy. It's also works pretty well under makeup, and I would be this again even if it doesn't have a WOW-effect, my skin is actually more even and my pores are smaller after 1 month of regular use.

Good

Posted by 5059450062206391617 on Oct 20, 2014

Good.

My fav day lotion thus far

Posted by 5435224976699321001 on Oct 26, 2014

I have oily skin and its so hard to find products that don't enhance the oiliness and increase the oil production. At this point in my life, I'm no longer searching for products that decrease the oil on my face or make my skin matte because I'm pretty sure no such thing exists. I'm just trying to preserve my youthful skin and use products that don't aggravate the oil production on my face. This product is great! It doesn't reduce my oily skin but it doesn't at all enhance it either. MY skin is always soft after using this and I love the smell. A little goes a long way with this product and it feels so light too!

Loveeee it

Posted by 5396179836427407737 on Feb 21, 2015

Love it, smell good (Citrus) and nice product and package

Thin moisturizer

Posted by 5443651933326145696 on Feb 22, 2015

The smell is tangy and refreshing. However, the cream is runny. I love the smell, but my skin is drying up owing to weather, I will have to search for another suitable product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »