Not good

Posted by 5707715170896467785 on Jul 21, 2012

my skin is kind of sensitive. I used for a week but my skin got red everytime I use this product. I'll never use it..I like its smell though.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Mar 04, 2011

this cream is a bit too oily for my skin. will not purchase again.

Makes my skin feel like it's burning

Posted by Reviewer1452583 on Dec 05, 2012

I'm a fan of the Avalon facial cleanser in this same line, but for some reason when I use this afterwards it gives me a burning/prickly sensation on my skin. Not what I look for in a moisturizer.

For very oily skins

Posted by Reviewer2156584 on Mar 03, 2013

I have sensitive, combination skin. After the third application, I developed an allergy. Overall, I didn't like the texture of this cream.

I did not like it at all.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Apr 19, 2013

It is just like any other product, did not do anything except the lable claims too much. never bought it again. stick with the cheap organic oils (grapeseed, jojoba, sea buckthorn).

ok

Posted by Reviewer1332044 on Aug 17, 2013

Hope to improve the skin condition.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 4735391581844231578 on Apr 09, 2013

Have used this for 8 years. Perfect for sensitive, allergic people with dry skin ( except citrus allergy, of course). They have recently changed the formula, and made it thicker. I liked the old formula better, but it is still good

Avalon Organics. Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

My wife now uses all ruler Avalon Organics:крема clearing gels, means for washing... It very much likes efficiency and useful effect. Have a pleasant, gentle citrus smell.I recommend to try.

good product

Posted by 4778024812466709406 on Feb 20, 2013

good product

Very good

Posted by Lyanne on Dec 27, 2013

I have combination skin. I use this mosturizer after face cleansing in the morning. It moisturizes my face very good and has a nice scent of oranges. It absorbs well and skin doesn't look greasy and oily. I'm using it almost 4 months and I have noticed that my skin looks much better and is more soft on touch.