Great !

Posted by 5197705017169114942 on Jan 28, 2015

I love the scent of this product, pleasant to use and perfect for my combination skin which absorb it quickly. I can only recommend it as I am already with my second one. I tried other cream but finally need it again as I really had a great impression about it !

Dr./Ms

Posted by 5308533967629174363 on Apr 09, 2015

I love the texture of my skin! And I've never used this word in connection with any moisturizer; but the smell is yummy. It also feels luxurious.

Posted by yoshita83 on Jun 25, 2015

I like it very much, it nourishes my skin, without leaving it greasy. And it's vegan! :)

recomended

Posted by 5525391170562898716 on Jul 15, 2015

highly moisturizing .. good packaging .. smells good it was great for me ! thanks seller

Shaving cream

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Aug 27, 2015

Good

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by 4799135154039757056 on May 19, 2016

This is one of the best moisturizers ever!!! It literally brightens up my face and helps with dark spots!!! Ahh I just love it!!!

great results that last!

Posted by 4669905623755748913 on Jun 27, 2016

It is the only product I found that really renews my skin and I could see it from the first day of use till now, some months later, WITHOUT GREASING IT! It is simple, light, with a very pleasant smell, more effective than many rich face creams (and I am 60) and cheap for its quality!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2417783 on Oct 13, 2010

This cream is great i think. It makes my skin soft and i think it smells good (although the smell is a little bit strong. i bought to (a mistake) but it doesent matter, cause i will continue to use this :D

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2232322 on Feb 25, 2011

Cream pleasant consistency, not greasy, does not lie with adhesive tape. Super

i am not very sure it fits me...

Posted by Jocelyn on Aug 18, 2011

many people say it's good.. but i got some acne...i dont know if it is because of the cream or not