allergic reaction

Posted by 5544564021970527214 on Jul 13, 2015

I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation. the moment the cream touched my skin I got bad allergic reaction, so I had to wash it off.

Horrible

Posted by 4959968752583998262 on Jun 05, 2015

Tengo la ojera seca y este contorno me deshidrataba la zona y me sacaba pielecitas de lo seca que dejaba la zona, además me dejaba la zona roja, muy roja y no me servía ni para la cara, he tirado más de medio bote a la basura.

A mi no me ha gustado

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Sep 15, 2014

A mi no me ha convencido el producto. Lo aplicabas y al ratin se quedaba la zona como seca, he probado contornos de ojos mejores la verdad. No tengo arrugas aún, tengo 27 años, pero lo usó mi madre (de 52 años) y tampoco le convenció. No repetiré.

Disappointed...

Posted by 5233637834383964613 on Mar 02, 2014

This cream is not for eyes, this is sure.It is very white and it is difficult to apply.

Terribly difficult to pump out the cream & the smell so weird, no expired date,

Posted by 5033996968694590739 on Dec 27, 2013

can't pump anything out at all!!! and the smell so terrible, like an orange put for ages. i feel disappointed!

Not for me

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my skin very dry and flaky. I also had worst breakouts. Bought it reading all the reviews, but it was not for me. I have a combination skin. It made it much worse. I bought it along with the cleanser, cream and night serum. Had problems with all of them.

I don´t like it

Posted by 5438024827439278956 on Nov 13, 2013

Poor hydration. I don´t notice the difference between wearing it or not. Maybe, it is because my skin but it doesn´t give good results. I won´t buy it again.

oh o, can't use it!

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 21, 2013

Am 52 and have never had such a strong painful allergic reaction to any of the dozens of eye creams I've tried; burning, red, swollen and painful rash, two days to subside!!

Alergic

Posted by 4858942891846316040 on Aug 01, 2013

Received the cream today, it was very hard to pump the cream, and comes out in large amount. The worst thing is That I had a reaction, now I am very red around my yes and it burs. It seems I am allergic to this product. People with sensitiv skin around yes, TAKE CARE!

Not for me

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

Had a slight reaction to this, and found it very drying. Would not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »