Terribly difficult to pump out the cream

Posted by 5018790480769333668 on Feb 20, 2013

The packing is unreasonable, it is really difficult to pump out the cream. I thought it is just my personal feeling, but later my colleage also complain the same bad experience with me. I think the main reason is the cream is too thick to pump. Pls do hesitate to take this eye cream.

Terrible cream

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Leaves lumps of cream on your skin since it does not absorb and feels terrible. Doesn't moisturize either. If it whitens your eye skin, that's the cream sitting there not sinking in.

Terrible allergic reaction, skin under eye area broke out in rashes

Posted by 5019607895541956281 on Mar 09, 2013

Am quite shocked that an Avalon Organics product caused such a reaction on my skin as my experience with other products under this brand was good. If you have sensitive skin, or any eczema tendency, please avoid using this product. I stopped after using this cream for just 2-3 days as the rashes around my eye area did not subside and appeared to be caused by the cream.

allergic reaction

Posted by 5544564021970527214 on Jul 13, 2015

I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation. the moment the cream touched my skin I got bad allergic reaction, so I had to wash it off.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Revitalizing Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer1793803 on May 10, 2016

I've used the old formula of this product for years- best eye cream EVER. Now they have changed the formula and it burns when applied. Also this is thinner - not as creamy. So disappointed.

Didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer1729296 on Oct 11, 2012

This cream is too consistent so I was afraid to stretch out my under eyes skin when applying it. I didn't notice any results after using it for about a month. Moreover, my wrinkles got even more noticeable.

too dry

Posted by Reviewer2095648 on Nov 26, 2011

dryes my sensitive skin.. I'll never buy it again. I've got many wrinkles that I haven't with chemical creams.

it cause allergic reaction around my eyes

Posted by 4793143233763814771 on Sep 30, 2016

It cause allergic reaction around my eyes, and I'm so sad for that

Bad reaction

Posted by 5153438995513706786 on Oct 13, 2016

Used once, made my skin red, won't use again.

Not for me

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

Had a slight reaction to this, and found it very drying. Would not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »