Terribly difficult to pump out the cream

Posted by 5018790480769333668 on Feb 20, 2013

The packing is unreasonable, it is really difficult to pump out the cream. I thought it is just my personal feeling, but later my colleage also complain the same bad experience with me. I think the main reason is the cream is too thick to pump. Pls do hesitate to take this eye cream.

Terrible cream

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Leaves lumps of cream on your skin since it does not absorb and feels terrible. Doesn't moisturize either. If it whitens your eye skin, that's the cream sitting there not sinking in.

Terrible allergic reaction, skin under eye area broke out in rashes

Posted by 5019607895541956281 on Mar 09, 2013

Am quite shocked that an Avalon Organics product caused such a reaction on my skin as my experience with other products under this brand was good. If you have sensitive skin, or any eczema tendency, please avoid using this product. I stopped after using this cream for just 2-3 days as the rashes around my eye area did not subside and appeared to be caused by the cream.

Didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer1729296 on Oct 11, 2012

This cream is too consistent so I was afraid to stretch out my under eyes skin when applying it. I didn't notice any results after using it for about a month. Moreover, my wrinkles got even more noticeable.

too dry

Posted by Reviewer2095648 on Nov 26, 2011

dryes my sensitive skin.. I'll never buy it again. I've got many wrinkles that I haven't with chemical creams.

Not for me

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 04, 2013

Had a slight reaction to this, and found it very drying. Would not buy again.

Alergic

Posted by 4858942891846316040 on Aug 01, 2013

Received the cream today, it was very hard to pump the cream, and comes out in large amount. The worst thing is That I had a reaction, now I am very red around my yes and it burs. It seems I am allergic to this product. People with sensitiv skin around yes, TAKE CARE!

oh o, can't use it!

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 21, 2013

Am 52 and have never had such a strong painful allergic reaction to any of the dozens of eye creams I've tried; burning, red, swollen and painful rash, two days to subside!!

I don´t like it

Posted by 5438024827439278956 on Nov 13, 2013

Poor hydration. I don´t notice the difference between wearing it or not. Maybe, it is because my skin but it doesn´t give good results. I won´t buy it again.

Not for me

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my skin very dry and flaky. I also had worst breakouts. Bought it reading all the reviews, but it was not for me. I have a combination skin. It made it much worse. I bought it along with the cleanser, cream and night serum. Had problems with all of them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »