moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1627203 on Sep 20, 2009

I can't say I have noticed any dramatic changes, but this is a nice, thick, and moisturizing fragrance-free eye cream.

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Jun 14, 2010

From Madrid, Spain. It is creamy, thick and very moisturizing. Very easy to apply. I really recommend this brand since I have been using different products. Good price and quality.

good but not great

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Nov 07, 2010

Quite moisturizing, but just can't get rid of the dark circles

Brightening!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Nov 08, 2010

This eye cream is of a nice consistency as are all Avalon Organics products. The only drawback for me is that it needs to be more moisturizing.

Ordinary

Posted by Reviewer2862511 on Jan 27, 2011

After 3-4 hours after drawing of a cream to eyes it becomes inconvenient. It would be desirable to wash. Therefore I put only for the night.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Feb 18, 2011

Use it in the morning - smells nice and doesn't irritate my sensitive eye area. Still for night I use more nourishing creams - this texture is light for the cold winter.

Works ok

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Sep 15, 2012

I do believe it has lessened the look of wrinkles around my eyes; it doesn't sting my eyes or break me out. Overall I like it. Although the pump stopped working about 1/3 way into the bottle; would be better if it was in a squeeze tube I think. I haven't noticed a scent or anything negative about it.

bueno

Posted by 5045094817265193754 on Sep 20, 2012

La hidratación dura varias horas, despues de dos semanas de uso noto la piel mucho mas luminosa

Nice texture and great moisturising

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 21, 2012

I like this nice, thick texture of this cream. I wish it had a bit more of a cooling effect because I have puffy eyes, but overall I think this is a great cream. Reasonable price, no strong smell, and pretty good ingredient list.

so far, allright

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Oct 10, 2012

I don't notice any substantial changes, but my under eye area feels softer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »