Quality, value for money product

Posted by 4935306953600728810 on Apr 20, 2016

With one pump of the bottle, I am able to apply the cream all over my eye area and face.. could see results in a day. Skin is clearer, dark eye circle doesn't appear heavy. will need to use this for few more weeks to see how much it works..

Contorno de ojos nocturno muy hidratante

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Crema para el contorno de ojos de textura densa pero de fácil aplicación. Muy, muy hidratante y de absorción más bien lenta, perfecto para la noche. El envase es de cristal y lleva un aplicador de plástico que se puede desenroscar cuando nos quede poco producto para lograr un mayor aprovechamiento. No engrasa excesivamente y creo que es adecuado para pieles maduras.

Very nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Aug 27, 2014

I like the texture of this product. It's very light and smooth out easily. Not to expensive, easy to use (pump bottle) and a good make-up base. Will re-order again.

Il fait son travail

Posted by 4888970824419506977 on Aug 04, 2014

Il hydrate bien mais je ne vois pas un changement réel de mon contour de l'oeil. C'est juste un hydratant, pas un anti age

Exellent,but has one minus

Posted by Reviewer1271728 on Nov 03, 2012

This is the second bottle of this product (the previous one wasn't renewal). I really, really like this eye cream. It moisturizes my eyes all year around greatly, no matter whether it's cold winter or hot summer. The only minus is that the cream is help up in the "nose" of the bottle, even if I use it two times daily. Which makes me really sad, because the expense increases twice as much. That's why 4 stars

so far, allright

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Oct 10, 2012

I don't notice any substantial changes, but my under eye area feels softer.

Nice texture and great moisturising

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 21, 2012

I like this nice, thick texture of this cream. I wish it had a bit more of a cooling effect because I have puffy eyes, but overall I think this is a great cream. Reasonable price, no strong smell, and pretty good ingredient list.

bueno

Posted by 5045094817265193754 on Sep 20, 2012

La hidratación dura varias horas, despues de dos semanas de uso noto la piel mucho mas luminosa

Works ok

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Sep 15, 2012

I do believe it has lessened the look of wrinkles around my eyes; it doesn't sting my eyes or break me out. Overall I like it. Although the pump stopped working about 1/3 way into the bottle; would be better if it was in a squeeze tube I think. I haven't noticed a scent or anything negative about it.

pas mal

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 31, 2012

Contour des yeux très crémeux et agréable à appliquer sans effet trop gras, bonne base de maquillage minéral, j'ai l'impression que ca lisse les ridules mais plus du à la consistance que des actifs. seul bémol le flacon pompe, il en faut très peu donc il faut à peine appuyer et bien contrôler le geste et la pompe a tendance à se bloquer car du coup la crème sèche un peu à l'intérieur, cela fait un bouchon qui est expulsé tout les X coups de pompe.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »