Loved it, used for years - new formula: disaster

Posted by Reviewer2365933 on Dec 26, 2012

Used to love complete Vitamnin C line - I was happy with the quality, price, everything. New formula is disaster. Really sorry to say but I'll have to find ome other products. It makes me really sad, but new line is simply disastrous. Dear Avalon - go back to the old formula, even if it means higher prize ...

Quality product

Posted by Marie77 on Sep 21, 2012

Love this facial serum from Avalon Organics! It absorbs well, visibly firms the skin and improve circulation. I use it as a part of my night skin care regimen; I first apply hyaluronic acid serum and wait for a minute or so, and then I apply this serum before putting on a rich night cream. I've got quite sensitive skin, but tolerate this product well (unless I've used an vitamin A-cream the previous day - then the serum makes my skin burn). High quality product with good value for money!

WOW, unexpected GREAT result...

Posted by MamaToMany on Sep 26, 2011

I liked this immediately, but I just noticed today (about 6 days into using it every morning) that my normally very puffy undereye area is GONE! I'm not even exaggerating. I'm a mom of 5 and sleep isn't exactly on my side, so I honestly assumed that my puffy eyes was something I would just have to deal with. NOPE! I almost rubbed my normally puffy eyes when I looked in the mirror today. With no other change in diet or facial products, I have this product to THANK!!!!!! I am sold, for good! THANKS to Iherb for carrying the best products! Oh, and trust me, although I don't normally spend much on facial products, the cost of this is worth every penny for me not looking like I'm permanently ready to fall asleep.

not for problem skin

Posted by Reviewer2653306 on Jan 28, 2011

Maybe this product is just not for my skin... I have a problem skin. After using this product couple days my skin became much worse, lot's of achnes appeared.

超赞面部活力修复VC乳液, strongly recommended facial serum

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jun 29, 2012

非常好用的一款面部修复乳液,虽然只有一小瓶,可只需要一点点,早晚各一次,脸部会变得很光滑了,细腻,是我用过的乳液里面非常好用的一款呢。强烈推荐啊! Though just a little bottle, while just a bit of the serum, morning and night, your face will become soft and delicate,it's one of the best serum i have used, strongly recommended!

Not for me

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my skin very dry and flaky. I also had worst breakouts. Bought it reading all the reviews, but it was not for me. I have a combination skin. It made it much worse. I bought it along with the cleanser, cream and eye serum. Had problems with all of them.

Avalon Oranics products are wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been a big fan of the Avalon products for a while now, and I'm completely devoted to the Vitamin C face wash. I always thought during my teenage years, that I'd grow out of my acne, but here I am at almost 30, still battling the acne with sensitive skin - it's a very difficult to keep up with the many personalities of my facial skin! I purchased this product because moisturizers and creams tend to make me break out, and thought this could be a nice alternative. It might be working, but I think that this too is making me break out - but in a different way, like it's purging my skin of the impurities. I'm going to stick with it till it's gone, but my face is skin is definitely softer, acne is healing faster, though still there, and I have an overall brightness. At the iHerb price, it's worth it.

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012

This was an extremely disappointing product. There is simply no way to use the "squirt" dispenser without spraying the lotion all over. I wasted about 2/3 of the bottle just trying to get it to dispense. I tried everything but nothing worked. I will never buy this product again.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3264101 on Feb 12, 2012

I had acne on my face.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Apr 07, 2010

I love this product, works wonders for sun damaged skin. Very firming as well, in general improved my skin texture very much. I use it under my very heavy suncream and thanks to this serum my face doesn't look shiny (as it used to without it), but glowy and very clean. It might be a bit hursh for sensative skin, so go easy on it... I have already re-purchased and will do so in the future. The price on iherb is great too.