Good.

Posted by Reviewer2891271 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it more that bottles. It absorbs well and it has good smell. But, the Pump is not good. Sometimes it Spatters.

좋아요~

Posted by 5492776151529420280 on Jan 18, 2013

바르고나면 얼굴이 쫘악 당겨지는 느낌이랄까... 산뜻하고 부담이 없어요.펌핑이 잘 안되서 잘못 누르면 한꺼번에 왕창 나와서 별 하나 빼요. 오렌지향이 강하고 발림은 산뜻하네요. 두병째 구입하러 왔다가 후기 남겨요

Best for my skin

Posted by Krystyna on Jan 17, 2013

This serum is the best for my combi skin, it's very light, like water.

Loved it, used for years - new formula: disaster

Posted by Reviewer2365933 on Dec 26, 2012

Used to love complete Vitamnin C line - I was happy with the quality, price, everything. New formula is disaster. Really sorry to say but I'll have to find ome other products. It makes me really sad, but new line is simply disastrous. Dear Avalon - go back to the old formula, even if it means higher prize ...

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Dec 22, 2012

As other reviews said, this make my face really red, like if I stayed a week sunbathing. It also happens to my arms, so not to throw this in the trash I'm using it in my back where the skin seems to be more thick and resistant. The dispenser is also horrible, The serum is too thick to get out of it, so you need to press really hard, and when it gets out it flies everywhere. I need to remove the spray and get the serum directly from the bottle. Well, won't buy again, will try other brand.

It makes me feel bad :(

Posted by Reviewer1623653 on Dec 21, 2012

A strong artificial orange smell makes it cheap. No effect at all. I bought it because of its high rating and large number of reviews. Sadly, I dislike it and can't finish one bottle.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Dec 21, 2012

I switched to Avalon Organics Vitamin C products because they are similar, in my opinion, to Arbonne's vitamin c skincare line,which I love. Avalon Organics is less expensive and of comparable quality. I've been very pleased. The iHerb prices even beat Walmart if you order enough for free shipping it's a deal.

Gostei!

Posted by 4771676973808608429 on Dec 20, 2012

Produto de boa qualidade, fácil de aplicar.

Not So Good

Posted by Reviewer2536837 on Dec 17, 2012

I purchased this product on the amount of reviews that it received. Unfortunately I found out after I had received my order that the formula had been changed. This product feels like clag glue on your face! I have discontinued using it as I can no longer bear the feeling of what feels like glad wrap on my skin. So disappointed!!!!!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Dec 13, 2012

The price point is great. Great serum.