Great product

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

Very nice scent, light, non irritating. Only been using a couple weeks but so far I like it. Not sticky and ok under makeup, even in 100 degree Texas summer heat. Good product for the price too.

Great result

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jan 17, 2014

I used this serum for as long as 2 monthes and a half, and I enjoyd the results, especially for under eyes area.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2622919 on Nov 25, 2011

Wonderful serum. It sinks in quickly and I really love the orange scent.

Wonderful product at no cost!

Posted by Reviewer2629909 on Mar 30, 2011

I'm using a second bottle of this serum already and my skin feels great. I stopped purchasing expensive brands after I bought this one and both my skin and pocket benefit from it. My skin is problematic, prone to acne and oily at the T-zone and I wear this serum alone and all my problems are gone. I would consider another cream on top if living in cold climate.

So far, so good

Posted by 5302907771194386238 on Sep 05, 2016

I haven't used this product for very long, so can't speak of its long-term results, but it goes on like a light fluid and quickly absorbs. You don't need much. It didn't leave my skin feeling tight, but soft and I've been using it at night as well. My skin is feeling a benefit, I think, but it's too soon to say if it is making a meaningful difference to it. What drew me to it, is that it's packed with natural plant-derived ingredients and no animal ingredients, and the light citrus fragrance, which is lovely, is from plants. I would recommend it for ticking so many natural beauty boxes, and how it makes your skin feel after application. A good make-up base as well.

Go with organic choice

Posted by 5580800225712039197 on Dec 15, 2013

Wow, it shows a great result when I use this product with collagen. It works together.

nice price, great quality

Posted by Reviewer2640340 on Jan 31, 2011

i love this item

Effective formula

Posted by PatriciaM on May 08, 2014

This is a good substitute for the much more expensive Cellex-C. Will re-order.

Posted by Reviewer2760866 on Dec 16, 2011

very good!

Excelent facial serum!, from Chile

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Feb 25, 2012

I love the serum, It feels great, soft, nice smell, light texture. I did not have any unpleseant reaction, it leaves my skin bright. I need just a small amount and then put my face moisturizer. And the best is natural! Great shipping, Thanks I Herb