Very Effective and Very Reasonble priced at IHERB.COM

Posted by Reviewer2019131 on Dec 10, 2008

I started using it because i had lot of sun damage. Though i just started using it around 15 days back,my face looks much better.Also it's very lightweight and you can use make-up on it. Though it's a bit expensive,but i have stopped using all store brand facial cream and just use this as a facial moisturizer.I would definitely buy it again. Monika

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Aug 27, 2009

I like this product. I think, as with any product, it takes longer than this to tell if it is effective or not. It is light and absorbs nicely, doesn't feel sticky and hydrates ok. I still add some lotion over it if I am feeling dry. I'm not sure if it's helping with aging skin yet or not, but will continue to use and see if I see results. It typically takes the skin at least 30 - 40 days to see results from any product give that this is the turnover cycle of the skin. Overall seems like a good product. Time will tell.

daily must have

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on Dec 01, 2010

Light weight serum that keeps my complexion is good health. Din realize how effective the serum is until I changed to another organic-brand Vit c. I'm sure I will purchasing many more of these from iHerb!

Vitamin C facial serum

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

Doesn't dry my skin, and smells great.

Anti-aging serum

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

The price is right for this quick absorbing anti aging serum. I use this twice per day and ,and feel a tingle I apply. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Was misled by the name "vitamin c"

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

This isn't a real Vitamin C serum, although it smells really good. I prefer the Mad Hippie one. This makes my makeup pill up.

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2710857 on Dec 22, 2012

As other reviews said, this make my face really red, like if I stayed a week sunbathing. It also happens to my arms, so not to throw this in the trash I'm using it in my back where the skin seems to be more thick and resistant. The dispenser is also horrible, The serum is too thick to get out of it, so you need to press really hard, and when it gets out it flies everywhere. I need to remove the spray and get the serum directly from the bottle. Well, won't buy again, will try other brand.

i feel itchy after i use this product

Posted by Reviewer1106776 on Oct 02, 2011

my skin is very sensitive so this product didnt fit very much. i felt itchy and my skin turned red partially. i dont recommend it.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1103636 on Jan 13, 2010

I am 54 and have VERY oily skin in the T-zone. This product does absorb and is fine with an oil-free foundation that is a matte product. I have used this product for a few weeks and see a smoother, clearer, and better looking skin. Will continue buying. I use a Retin A product at night.

Acne prone users, a word of caution

Posted by lotuspocus on Jul 31, 2012

Pros: Nice orange scent. Cons: Breakout!