July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Vitality Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 892 reviews

超赞面部活力修复VC乳液, strongly recommended facial serum

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jun 29, 2012

非常好用的一款面部修复乳液,虽然只有一小瓶,可只需要一点点,早晚各一次,脸部会变得很光滑了,细腻,是我用过的乳液里面非常好用的一款呢。强烈推荐啊! Though just a little bottle, while just a bit of the serum, morning and night, your face will become soft and delicate,it's one of the best serum i have used, strongly recommended!

Not for me

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my skin very dry and flaky. I also had worst breakouts. Bought it reading all the reviews, but it was not for me. I have a combination skin. It made it much worse. I bought it along with the cleanser, cream and eye serum. Had problems with all of them.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3264101 on Feb 12, 2012

I had acne on my face.

Avalon Oranics products are wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Apr 23, 2009

I have been a big fan of the Avalon products for a while now, and I'm completely devoted to the Vitamin C face wash. I always thought during my teenage years, that I'd grow out of my acne, but here I am at almost 30, still battling the acne with sensitive skin - it's a very difficult to keep up with the many personalities of my facial skin! I purchased this product because moisturizers and creams tend to make me break out, and thought this could be a nice alternative. It might be working, but I think that this too is making me break out - but in a different way, like it's purging my skin of the impurities. I'm going to stick with it till it's gone, but my face is skin is definitely softer, acne is healing faster, though still there, and I have an overall brightness. At the iHerb price, it's worth it.

Very Effective and Very Reasonble priced at IHERB.COM

Posted by Reviewer2019131 on Dec 10, 2008

I started using it because i had lot of sun damage. Though i just started using it around 15 days back,my face looks much better.Also it's very lightweight and you can use make-up on it. Though it's a bit expensive,but i have stopped using all store brand facial cream and just use this as a facial moisturizer.I would definitely buy it again. Monika