I'm sceptical but

Posted by jeolca on Apr 21, 2015

My skin Has become more even, bumps of oil gland flattens and flare up calms down. It is true when some reviewer says it makes your skin red, as Everytime i apply it on my face becomes red so even it says apply am & pm . I only use it at night. My skin is sensitive and easily irritated but ive created a regime that includes this vit c serum after washing and toning. But i also use george aloevera gelly and jasons vit e. And my face is acne prone & oily over exposed sensitive skin. Wow! After all i have a regime i fall in love and will stick to it.. Been using for a month. If you are acne prone and sensitive Add aloevera gel and vit e. I have other reviews check it out & hope it will help you.

serum

Posted by 4752545567319192792 on Apr 20, 2015

nice smile and smooth, but till now i didn't feel any difference cuz am in the first bottle.

good

Posted by 5049390966875944887 on Apr 12, 2015

good..

I like it

Posted by 4950609126204743430 on Mar 19, 2015

good

LOVE this Vitamin C Renewal Serum! Fair Price.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal serum is an antioxidant-intensive treatment that stimulates cellular renewal and provides photo-aging defense. It provides safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens. This highly concentrated treatment serum is designed to target hyperpigmentation, sagging and lines, the most visible signs of UV-induced stress.

Not for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Mar 11, 2015

Not for my sensitive skin!

Smells nice

Posted by 4662033813061281349 on Feb 16, 2015

but it totally made me break out! I think it's just that vitamin c doesn't go very well with my skin. It may work for other people well but for me it made me break out and blotchy

Absolutely love this product!

Posted by 4805052837324495661 on Feb 16, 2015

Easy to put on, smells great and my skin really like it!

great

Posted by 5265853108131373793 on Feb 03, 2015

It works well and has a great consistency

Good

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

I liked the delicate orangy scent, I liked the almost creamy texture, which make it very nice to apply. I've noticed that when I use it regularly, my skin looks brighter and more even. One thing though- the pump sucks! it spritzes everywhere!