rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

mõnus lõhn, mulle meeldib tugev tsitruselõhn. peale kasutamist tõmbab näonaha kuivaks ja pingule, minu õrn nahk hakkab punetama ja kipitama, aga mitte väga hullult. uuesti ei ostaks.

Cuidado con el contorno!

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

Me gusta el producto, pero hay que tener mucho cuidado. Los primeros días lo usaba por la cara, y luego me daba la crema del contorno de los ojos y éstos empezaban a llorar sin parar. Ahora lo hago al revés y ningún problema. Para la piel está bien, pero hay que evitar muy cuidadosamente el contorno del ojo.

Vitamin C Serum

Posted by 5118479412680713652 on Feb 22, 2014

I have sensitive skin and very oily, I have hyper pigmentation and acne scars. I have used this serum and and its helps my acne scars and helps makes my skin feels so soft and it has the citrus scent to it that will make me feel refreshed and I highly recommend this product but I need to remind you that we all have different skin types so trying different product will be good especially this one because its organic

Seguramente repita

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

De Vitamina C, he probado este serum, el de Mad Hippie y el de Kiehls, y por ahora me quedo con este. Es con el que más he notado efecto en la piel. Se aborbe bastante rápido. No me mata el olor a naranja que tiene, pero tampoco es desagradable. No le doy las 5 estrellas por el pump que tiene, que echa muchísimo cuando lo aprietas aunque tengas cuidado, con lo que desperdicias serum y te dura menos que otros

It's nice serum

Posted by Reviewer2152165 on Oct 09, 2012

It's light and absorbs quickly and works well to my face.

Not sure

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012

Its still a little too early to tell how well this will work, but I have noticed some lightening on one spot in particular.

Smooth Product

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

The scent is really strong, like one of those chewable Vitamin C pills for kids. But scent aside, it is a wonderfu lightweight serum that applies beautifully, sinks into the skin quickly and has really helped in improving my skintone! I definitely see results and I strongly recommend this product, provided you don't mind the strong synthetic scent of oranges.

Good quality for the price

Posted by 5360143656911880872 on Mar 06, 2014

I bought this one together with the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisturizer and this product is much better. Still, it has nothing special and I don´t feel it´s actually doing something to my skin. Frankly, I´m using it because it doesn´t seem to do anything bad either and since I paid for it, well, let´s not throw money away. I wouldn´t buy it again.

I don't recommend

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It lightened my age spot and that's all. I haven't noticed any other effects. Moreover vitamin C is in ascorbic acid form here that is unstable and requires keeping in dark glass at least. This jar is transparent. Also except citrus smell it has not very pleasant vitamin odour.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Feb 15, 2013

To me this serum is good because it doesn't dry out the skin when it is used on his own at night time but actually I haven't noticed any improve in my skin by using it for 3 month...