EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$18.42

$25.49

Savings of: $7.07 (28% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

ดีคะ

Posted by 5101205427598325806 on Sep 20, 2016

คือดูจากรีวิวไม่แน่ใจว่าจะใช้ดีกับคนไทยไหม เลยลองสั่งมาให้แฟนใช้ แฟนติดใจคะ แฟนหน้ามันมาก แล้วก้อมีสิว เค้าบอกใช้แล้วหน้ามันลดลงแล้วสิวน้อยลงคะ

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Works really well

Posted by ronniechops on Jun 28, 2012

I bought this for my mother who is 60 this year. She uses it in combination with the Now Foods HA serum and has seen her skin brighten, fine lines reduced and generally smoother. She told me how she constantly gets compliments from friends saying how young she looks and how lovely her skin is.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very nice serum

Posted by Reviewer3230361 on Feb 20, 2012

I have normal to combination skin, with oily T zone. I use this serum in the morning before my make-up, and i should say after 3 weeks my skin looks better. It is a brighter complexion, less oiliness, more even skin tone,it even seems that the pores look smaller. i will definitely use this serum from time to time. Good product.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Me gustan mucho por lo general los productos de Avalon. Este serum se merece las 5 estrellas, te deja la piel confortable y sin apenas brillos. Me gusta y repetiré con él.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Cuidado con el contorno!

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

Me gusta el producto, pero hay que tener mucho cuidado. Los primeros días lo usaba por la cara, y luego me daba la crema del contorno de los ojos y éstos empezaban a llorar sin parar. Ahora lo hago al revés y ningún problema. Para la piel está bien, pero hay que evitar muy cuidadosamente el contorno del ojo.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Vitamin C Serum

Posted by 5118479412680713652 on Feb 22, 2014

I have sensitive skin and very oily, I have hyper pigmentation and acne scars. I have used this serum and and its helps my acne scars and helps makes my skin feels so soft and it has the citrus scent to it that will make me feel refreshed and I highly recommend this product but I need to remind you that we all have different skin types so trying different product will be good especially this one because its organic

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Not sure

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012

Its still a little too early to tell how well this will work, but I have noticed some lightening on one spot in particular.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

mõnus lõhn, mulle meeldib tugev tsitruselõhn. peale kasutamist tõmbab näonaha kuivaks ja pingule, minu õrn nahk hakkab punetama ja kipitama, aga mitte väga hullult. uuesti ei ostaks.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Seguramente repita

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

De Vitamina C, he probado este serum, el de Mad Hippie y el de Kiehls, y por ahora me quedo con este. Es con el que más he notado efecto en la piel. Se aborbe bastante rápido. No me mata el olor a naranja que tiene, pero tampoco es desagradable. No le doy las 5 estrellas por el pump que tiene, que echa muchísimo cuando lo aprietas aunque tengas cuidado, con lo que desperdicias serum y te dura menos que otros

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

It's nice serum

Posted by Reviewer2152165 on Oct 09, 2012

It's light and absorbs quickly and works well to my face.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 447 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »