Good quality for the price

Posted by 5360143656911880872 on Mar 06, 2014

I bought this one together with the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisturizer and this product is much better. Still, it has nothing special and I don´t feel it´s actually doing something to my skin. Frankly, I´m using it because it doesn´t seem to do anything bad either and since I paid for it, well, let´s not throw money away. I wouldn´t buy it again.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Feb 15, 2013

To me this serum is good because it doesn't dry out the skin when it is used on his own at night time but actually I haven't noticed any improve in my skin by using it for 3 month...

So expensive now!

Posted by 5441942772812572724 on Sep 10, 2015

Why is no one talking about how expensive this is now? From 19+ to 26 now!! Whaaat???!!

I don't recommend

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Nov 17, 2012

It lightened my age spot and that's all. I haven't noticed any other effects. Moreover vitamin C is in ascorbic acid form here that is unstable and requires keeping in dark glass at least. This jar is transparent. Also except citrus smell it has not very pleasant vitamin odour.

Smooth Product

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

The scent is really strong, like one of those chewable Vitamin C pills for kids. But scent aside, it is a wonderfu lightweight serum that applies beautifully, sinks into the skin quickly and has really helped in improving my skintone! I definitely see results and I strongly recommend this product, provided you don't mind the strong synthetic scent of oranges.

awful ! not for me.after using this...I become promble skin now.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 05, 2015

use it for a week.my skin grow many acen ,reddot and dry .I become promble skin now .so sad.maybe not suitable for combination skin. and then I apply for neck.after one day.my neck also grow acen. this is awful serum. I may use it for hand now. wasting my time and money.

It makes me feel bad :(

Posted by Reviewer1623653 on Dec 21, 2012

A strong artificial orange smell makes it cheap. No effect at all. I bought it because of its high rating and large number of reviews. Sadly, I dislike it and can't finish one bottle.

!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2966391 on Feb 19, 2012

For the first time got the cream, the effect is noticeable after a month of use. Ideal approached me. Moreover, using the whole line of the firm. A pleasant smell, the perfect texture. super! I recommend to all! but not older than 30 years.

sérum agréable

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Contrairement aux autres avis je trouve qu'il sent extrêmement bon, une odeur d'orange très naturelle. Hydrate tout en légèreté. Bon produit!

Strange feeling about good rating

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 20, 2012

I don't know what people find in this product so amazing. It is watery, leaves stickiness on the skin and does nothing for it. It has no that good, citrussy vitamin C line smell also. I find nature's gate serum much more better that this one.