awful ! not for me.after using this...I become promble skin now.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 05, 2015

use it for a week.my skin grow many acen ,reddot and dry .I become promble skin now .so sad.maybe not suitable for combination skin. and then I apply for neck.after one day.my neck also grow acen. this is awful serum. I may use it for hand now. wasting my time and money.

sérum agréable

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Contrairement aux autres avis je trouve qu'il sent extrêmement bon, une odeur d'orange très naturelle. Hydrate tout en légèreté. Bon produit!

!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2966391 on Feb 19, 2012

For the first time got the cream, the effect is noticeable after a month of use. Ideal approached me. Moreover, using the whole line of the firm. A pleasant smell, the perfect texture. super! I recommend to all! but not older than 30 years.

Strange feeling about good rating

Posted by eva2iHerb on Sep 20, 2012

I don't know what people find in this product so amazing. It is watery, leaves stickiness on the skin and does nothing for it. It has no that good, citrussy vitamin C line smell also. I find nature's gate serum much more better that this one.

I did not like!

Posted by Reviewer1376769 on May 18, 2012

No effect!It quickly ended.I did not like!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2565608 on Jun 09, 2011

I've bought this numerous times and I love it, its such a lovely serum, smells like oranges and has a moisturising non-oily texture. It really does even my skin tone out over time and doesn't cause spots or congestion. Will keep buying!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer1259843 on May 01, 2009

I love it...wanted to use it as a eye cream...it stung a little, so now I use it for what it is intended !!! (duh) I wish you had an eye cream! It is great for my sun damage.

Very good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

If you have gray skin who needs a shine, this is it! Will order again and again!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1954835 on Feb 21, 2009

I've been using this for about three weeks now, and I see a difference in my skin. I'm 57, and have some wrinkles and sagging skin. This is really helping in both areas, I love it!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1238034 on Mar 06, 2009

This great serum is my favorite! It delivers all the most essential natural nutrients to my skin and leaves it non-greasy and fresh feeling!