Recommended

Posted by 5178600458966459827 on Jan 28, 2014

It absorbs well and makes my skin more even tone. This is my first bottle, definitely re-order again! Love this product. Hong Kong has such brand in Taste or Park'N superstore, but this serum is not available. Price is reasonable too!

Good for you

Posted by 4769704297678593154 on Jan 27, 2014

I used it during summer at night. It's easy to absorb and feels good. It has a nice fragrance.

Great result

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jan 17, 2014

I used this serum for as long as 2 monthes and a half, and I enjoyd the results, especially for under eyes area.

Parfait!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Jan 13, 2014

Ce petit sérum est vraiment très chouette. Je l'utilise seul en guise de crème de nuit et il est très agréable à utiliser. Sa texture aqueuse pénètre très rapidement pour laisser la peau douce et légèrement parfumée à l'orange. Couplé à la crème de jour de la même gamme, il fait vraiment des miracles sur les petites marques de cicatrice et autres irrégularités de ma peau mixte.

Not for me

Posted by 5212518351490084631 on Dec 23, 2013

It made my skin very dry and flaky. I also had worst breakouts. Bought it reading all the reviews, but it was not for me. I have a combination skin. It made it much worse. I bought it along with the cleanser, cream and eye serum. Had problems with all of them.

Good

Posted by 4882053188406885950 on Dec 19, 2013

Good

Gave me pimples

Posted by 4711877895901017044 on Dec 19, 2013

This works for some people, didn't work for me. I broke out in pimples within three days of regular light application. Smells nice, goes on smoothly, non-greasy and absorbs well, and who knows, if you have a different skin type maybe you'll be fine. But I can't recommend what it does to my dry skin. I've started using the remainder as a hand cream... but $17 is a lot for a hand cream.

Go with organic choice

Posted by 5580800225712039197 on Dec 15, 2013

Wow, it shows a great result when I use this product with collagen. It works together.

Fab stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Nov 30, 2013

Love this product. I'm certain it helps heal and lessens the scarring from my adult acne.

מאוד ממליצה!!!