like it

Posted by Reviewer2482754 on Jan 07, 2010

absorbs fast and smells good.

Best serum ever

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jan 17, 2010

I have used this serum combined with the avalon organics vitamin c face cream and it is wonderful! my skin feels super soft, but not greasy.

So much better than Jason's serum!

Posted by Reviewer2394023 on Jan 23, 2010

I used to use Jason's Ester C range, but it didn't suit my sensitive skin. So I switched to Avalon Organics and am SO much happier with the results. The Facial Serum is a completely different consistency - not greasy and it's easily absorbed. I use this twice a day, under sunscreen, make up and the Renewal Facial Cream.

I really like this one

Posted by Reviewer3194717 on Feb 03, 2010

Just like the other products in this line, there is a delicate fragrance of orange. Not too overpowering. what I enjoy best about the serum is that you can put it on immediately before doing your make-up, it absorbs into the skin that quick. It seems to improve skin clarity but I haven't been using it long enough to be able to say that there is any improvement on wrinkles or sun damage. It definitely is a good moisturizer and I believe I'll purchase this product again (I already purchased 2)

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Feb 15, 2010

Like the way it feels and it absorbs quickly. Can't say that I've noticed any particular improvement but then at my age, the wrinkles are pretty well established and I can't expect miracles, nevertheless, I will continue to buy and use.

facial serum

Posted by Reviewer1267638 on Feb 23, 2010

Excellent product, I am using it for years

HAPPY CLIENT

Posted by Reviewer2940305 on Feb 25, 2010

JUST STARTED USING IT BUT I LIKE IT SO FAR

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Dec 21, 2012

I switched to Avalon Organics Vitamin C products because they are similar, in my opinion, to Arbonne's vitamin c skincare line,which I love. Avalon Organics is less expensive and of comparable quality. I've been very pleased. The iHerb prices even beat Walmart if you order enough for free shipping it's a deal.

Nice Product for the face

Posted by Reviewer3225377 on Apr 13, 2010

Clean does not leave a heavy residue and is priced just right. I love using it! Wonderful company to work with as they ship products fast!

Avalon Vitamin C Facial Serum

Posted by Reviewer1706237 on Apr 14, 2010

Outstanding product, better than more expensive products.