10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Refreshing Cleansing Gel, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

Bad ingredients

Posted by 4934334604610220393 on May 27, 2013

Very bad ingredients : limonene, alcohol. I suggest you not to buy this for your skin. I could look okay and helpful for a while. it's just temporary. In the long term, it's harmful to your skin. I'm already regreting that I ordered it and did not look at the ingredients with more attetion. (There were too much compliments of this review)

High quality product! Click my name to visit my page for more reviews!!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

My wife uses this wonderful gel for 2 years already, it has a nice fresh scent, it's a very tender thing with nothing but natural ingridients.Contributes to wrinkle treatment. Has a really refreshing effect, the skin becomes less creamy, healthier! While this product is aviable to purchase, we have nothing more to observe , 'cause this one is the best ! **** **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Great daily cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 19, 2008

Does not clog the pores of my skin and does not dry out my skin. I have used it for several years and do not plan on changing.

THE BEST GEL I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer1138173 on Oct 28, 2007

EASY TO USE AND REALLY CLEANS WITHOUT DRYING. BETTER THAN JASON OR KISS MY FACE. WHAT A FRESH SCENT OF CITRUS. SEEING A DIFFERENCE AFTER 7 DAYS. LOVE IT!!

nurse

Posted by Reviewer1275905 on Jun 22, 2008

i love the smell of this and it really cleanses beautifully, removing all makeup.