Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1515831 on Apr 21, 2012

I love this cleansing gel! It really works

Producto fabuloso-"great product"

Posted by Reviewer1528266 on Apr 22, 2012

Me gusta mucho. Limpia en profundidad sin resecar la piel. Además huele muy bien. "I love it. Deep cleans without drying the skin. It smells great."

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Apr 23, 2012

used it a couple of times but like my black soap better.

Avalon to clean the face

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 06, 2012

Aven a very sensitive skin feels good after a cleansing time. No burning reaction in my eyes which is really rare !

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1004035 on Jan 02, 2012

De-greases my face without overdrying.

nice one

Posted by Reviewer2689278 on Jan 03, 2012

good one~

Hurts eyes but has Vit C in it

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Jun 30, 2015

Find this product hurts my eyes but this is becasue it has Vit C. I use it in the shower the pump bottle is great.Dont need to use alot.It is a little drying so slap on rich moisturiser after. Good value for money, lasts a long time. 2nd review ok in review after using it for two years I like the way it protects me from cancer and the sun. It is very good on my skin and suits my skin type. My partner works out in the sun a lot and was getting sun spots UNTIL he started using this cleanser as last wash in shower. His sun red spots have gone and his face looks visibly better. Buy if nothing else for cancer protection I highly recommend it for this.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2736886 on Jan 04, 2012

I like to use it in the morning and its the best/ I am re-ordering it every time.

Good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on Jan 08, 2012

I use this regularly. Removes make-up well, leaves skin fresh and clean.

TRES, TRES BON

Posted by Reviewer2283840 on Jan 08, 2012

This is the best cleanser one can buy. For the price it does an excellent job. By the first week of using this product, i was flawed to see the change in my face. When used in combination with toner, and mositurizer, one can see results in three days. I highly, highly recommend.I will surely buy again.