Nice product. recomended

Posted by Reviewer1159878 on Mar 13, 2012

very good product! nice texture and orange smell

like it

Posted by 4996840769640358906 on Mar 25, 2015

my skin is quite sensitive (usually use oil-free product) but I don't have any problem with this product. it is a good moisturizer. I feel very comfortable with my skin during night.

good moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Sep 20, 2011

nice moisturiser quite hydrating, don't need to use that much otherwise face can look oily

Creamy and refreshing.

Posted by Reviewer1325191 on Nov 14, 2011

I love the fresh orange scent of the cream. It does seem to be sufficiently moisturizing, as well. My only complaint is that it burns a bit and reddens my moderately sensitive skin. Won't likely repurchase because of this.

뻑뻑해요~~

Posted by Reviewer1393806 on Mar 19, 2013

수분크림으로 알고샀는데... 뻑뻑해요...뻑뻑 치덕치덕... 썬크림도아닌데 백탁현상 있어요~~ 유분감없이 금새 쏙 흡수되긴하지만.. 사용감이 별로에요. 아직은 좋은지...모르겠어요.

Very nourishing

Posted by Allegoria on Mar 28, 2014

This cream is very rich but it absorbs easily into my skin. It's not easy to rub it, it's better to pat it into the skin until it soaks. Does not leave any greasiness, leaves my skin matte and nourished. It has a bakery-citrussy smell, like orange cookies. The only drawback for me is that it does not give enough moisture. Also concerned about sodium benzoate issue...

Bonne crème pour moins de 40 ans

Posted by frenchsiberian on May 02, 2015

J'ai acheté cette crème suite aux bons avis de IHerb. Sa composition est plutôt bonne, elle laisse un fini mat,pénètre immédiatement, idéal pour le maquillage ensuite. Je n'ai pas vu de réels effets (pour moi je préfère la Facial C20 de Mene et Moy, qui est plus concentrée et donc plus efficace.) Malgré tout, cette crème est agréable à utiliser et sent bon les agrumes, ce qui dynamise le matin. Je ne sais pas si je la rachèterai, car l'Euro ayant beaucoup perdu de sa valeur face au Dollar , c'est moins intéressant d'acheter aux USA désormais. Le pot en plastique fait très cheap (c'est un détail). Crème que je recommande à des peaux de moins de 40 ans de préférence.

PRETTY GOOD!!!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Heavy product for the summertime, but alright for wintertime once the furnace is running alot and the air dries out. Does not totally absorb into skin and when you wash your face it comes off. Prefer the Avalon Organics Vit C serum - try it you'll love it!!!!! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good night creme

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Sep 18, 2008

Tried this as an alternative to more expensive vitamin C cremes and like it. Too heavy for daytime use, but good at night. Causes skin to tingle for a few minutes after first applying.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Oct 10, 2008

Smells great and provides good moisture, but pills me on my face. But still a nice produce.