July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz (100 g)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Perfect for my skin

Posted by Reviewer3311422 on Apr 20, 2013

For several years I suffer from light acne attacks (hormonal I think), few on the forehead and few on my chin. since I bought this one it's all gone and my skin feels pure and soft.

Not that good for complexion, appropriate for the body...

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Jan 18, 2014

Fine soap, nice smell, but not appropriate for my skin type. I used Nelson's acne treatment and I decided to try this product, thinking that it will help me get rid of acne without applying any cream. Now, I am planning to get back to Nelson's acne treatment, which does a better job - in my opinion, anyways. After a few weeks, I decided to use it for my body, and - surprisingly - it works wonders. Although not appropriate for my complexion, it helped me get rid of acne/pimples on the body. I will definitely reorder it.

Makes my skin feel and look pretty

Posted by 4618255192099176139 on Dec 21, 2013

I will keep using this soap. My skin is more clear, more feminine, and it feels softer.

Very good product

Posted by 5333771587466278072 on Jul 15, 2014

I've used this product as a regular facial cleanser Whenever I feel quite uncomfortable on my face, it provides me with a soothing application

yang