Aveeno, Active Naturals, Positively Ageless, Firming Body Lotion, 8.0 oz (227 g)

Liked it

Posted by SunnyBear on Apr 26, 2013

This is a great find! I wasn't that confident when I first ordered it since it was a new product that hadn't been reviewed yet, but I'm really happy I took that chance. first off, the packaging is conveniet, leak free and comes out in small portions as you squeeze. The lotion is not greasy at all, absorbs well and has a nice, semi-light, non-synthetic scent. I should point out that I am sensitive to smells, meaning I perceive smells as more overwhelming than they actually are to other people, so this scent was "semi-light" for me but could be way too light for others. regarding its "firming" quality- I can't really say anything for it, I have noticed that my skin IS more elastic but I really can't say whether it actually makes skin firmer or not.