Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Skin Relief 24hr Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance-Free, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Value For Money Body & Facial Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Oct 05, 2013

I bought this moisturizer as I needed a replacement for a more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I bought from my local drugstore which is not available on this site. That one had a 2% colloidal oatmeal content which was excellent to prevent itch & to eliminate dryness. However with Aveeno 24hr Moisturizing Lotion, no amount of colloidal oatmeal is stated and its anti-itch and moisturizing properties loses out to the more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I previously used. At least a 2% colloidal oatmeal content is essential to get the immediate relief effect from itchiness & dryness. Hopefully, Aveeno would bring the colloidal oatmeal content to at least 2% or more eventually. Nevertheless, its still an affordable buy, its just that you need to apply several layers to get rid of the itch or dryness on your body. The plus point here is that you can also use this as a facial moisiturizer without any rashes or acne developing. So its actually a 2 in 1 product. Trust me, I have very very sensitive skin but my face was smooth & radiant after every application. Have been using it on my face about 3 times a week for the past 3 months, so far so good.