Good

Posted by Reviewer1700058 on Jun 06, 2013

My baby has eczema and her skin is awfully dry. After I used this in her bath tub it totally help on her dry skin. Even her eczema got better. But is very oily, all the bath toys and tub have to wash again after the bath. But totally worth it cos it help her skin so much!!

Bath Oil

Posted by Reviewer2173256 on Oct 30, 2015

Of course this product is oily...it's bath oil! I've found it's important to add it to the running water when there's already a bit of water in the tub to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. It doesn't have much of a smell which I appreciate. I wish it was a little cheaper but you only use a bit at one time so it really lasts.

love it

Posted by 5753106434217837264 on Jun 06, 2016

the smell, the smoothness is very nice to my skin

ผิวไม่แห้งเลย

Posted by ess-ta on Sep 27, 2016

เป็นออยอาบน้ำที่รักเลย กลิ่นเหมือนเชอรี่ อาบเสร็จสบายผิวมาก

Very good for shower...

Posted by 5338191434476996317 on Nov 01, 2016

nice pleasant smell and great for lazy evenings when I am too lazy to apply all over body moisturuser. So I use this as a substitute. Just wish iHerb will bring this product back. (Product has been discontinued).

esta bien

Posted by Naturallylatin on May 24, 2015

me gustó el aceite humecta bien, per no es extraordinario, tengo que usar cremas hidratantes luego de su aplicación. En ocasiones me causa un poco de picazón en los brazos en donde tengo dermatitis, algo raro, ya que este producto esta hecho para cuidar la piel que sufre de estos problemas. No lo volvería comprar porque tiene aceite mineral y es de una compañía que testea en animales.