Keeps skin moisturized and eczema at bay!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I like to use this regularly on my kids as it moisturizes while it washes. Moisturized skin keeps eczema at bay and I don't really have the time to apply lotion always so this works for me. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

5/5

Posted by 4735075204915234392 on May 12, 2014

The only body wash that calms my skin. No itch after shower !

great

Posted by Reviewer1442722 on Oct 12, 2014

Will buy again.

Great moisturiser

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 03, 2015

It's a great moisturiser and great combo with the Aveeno Baby Moisturizing creams. It's not a shampoo though, be aware of that!

The whole family like it and use it

Posted by 5338133224476517650 on May 20, 2016

It is very good for my children's eczema prone skin. The are so soft after using it in the shower. It works even better with the Eczema releif cream. My only problem is the price.

good for baby skin

Posted by 4980980742586419266 on Jun 25, 2016

Very good for baby

Good for baby bath with the loction

Posted by 5712989256935785888 on Aug 11, 2013

Good for baby bath withe the cream, very misiturizing.

good ingredients but the scent is pretty funky for a fragrance-free product

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 04, 2015

i dont have eczema. bought this for day-to-day use or when i feel like washing myself with a no-fuss fragrance-free body wash/cleanser. eventhough fragrance-free, this smells weird, like a burnt tyre? may be it's just me. it sat on my bathroom cabinet for a while after few uses until i decided to use this as my morning face wash because throwing it away is wasting my hard earned money. i have used it all up. i dont think i will be repurchasing this.