Very effective for eczema! A little bit goes a long way!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is effective for eczema and this tube goes a long way for me. To control eczema, apply a thin layer on clean skin. The key is to keep skin moisturized. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very good for dry skin

Posted by 5248171247889579730 on Jan 08, 2014

Bought for my baby with atopic dermatitis. It really does help soothe and moisten his dry itchy skin. Nice texture, no smell. Think will buy it again.

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 22, 2013

Surprisingly this cream really works on my kids eczema spots . Applied before bed time and in the morning could see improvement and their skin was very very soft ! Used to buy another special cream that is extremely expensive shipped from UK, not worth it anymore . Will order this cream again ! Thanks Iherb !

Baby good cream

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013

It is very good for kids.

For 5M baby

Posted by 4660381030011827726 on Mar 27, 2014

excellent effect! my son suffers of dry skin since 3 months - we tried a lot of creams, but it is the best!

friend recommended this lotion, but i did not use now

Posted by 5566474804787555965 on Feb 11, 2015

friend recommended this lotion, but i did not use now

Great product for eczema or very dry skin

Posted by 5069355445516802706 on Apr 03, 2015

My little one was having dry skin and red patches that she started scratching. The pediatrician confirmed she's having eczema. After three days of application, the dry areas were much reduced and her condition was under control. Now a week later, her skin was no longer bumpy but smooth and soft , best of all she's itch free now. I just wonder if I could continue using or I should switch her back to the normal Aveeno baby lotion. Since the latter is out of stock now I will stick with this first. This product is really effective for relieving eczema skin.

트러블 없고, 쫀쫀하니 좋습니다.

Posted by jeongfam on May 20, 2015

아이가 약간 아토피가 있어서 크림을 바꿀 때 상당히 조심스럽습니다. 이 제품은 다행히 잘 맞네요. 바르고 나서 유분감도 적절하니 괜찮은 제품이니다.

Ms

Posted by 5646563267817121233 on Jun 18, 2015

Very good

a must buy for eczema

Posted by 4943035106376538876 on Jun 21, 2015

i have had eczema for almost 5 years now and have always had itchy spots on my fingers and hand. my hands would look reddish and would have scratch mark because I scratch them when i sleep. but after using aveeno. my eczema had almost 95% disappeared. old eczema that kept coming on the same spot had disappeared after using this lotion. i know the lotion is intended for babies, but it works for adults too. the lotion is creamy and thick but your skin absorbs it very quickly. i had reordered this because it is the best eczema lotion that i have used to far.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »