Very effective for eczema! A little bit goes a long way!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is effective for eczema and this tube goes a long way for me. To control eczema, apply a thin layer on clean skin. The key is to keep skin moisturized. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very good for dry skin

Posted by 5248171247889579730 on Jan 08, 2014

Bought for my baby with atopic dermatitis. It really does help soothe and moisten his dry itchy skin. Nice texture, no smell. Think will buy it again.

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 22, 2013

Surprisingly this cream really works on my kids eczema spots . Applied before bed time and in the morning could see improvement and their skin was very very soft ! Used to buy another special cream that is extremely expensive shipped from UK, not worth it anymore . Will order this cream again ! Thanks Iherb !

For 5M baby

Posted by 4660381030011827726 on Mar 27, 2014

excellent effect! my son suffers of dry skin since 3 months - we tried a lot of creams, but it is the best!

Great product for eczema or very dry skin

Posted by 5069355445516802706 on Apr 03, 2015

My little one was having dry skin and red patches that she started scratching. The pediatrician confirmed she's having eczema. After three days of application, the dry areas were much reduced and her condition was under control. Now a week later, her skin was no longer bumpy but smooth and soft , best of all she's itch free now. I just wonder if I could continue using or I should switch her back to the normal Aveeno baby lotion. Since the latter is out of stock now I will stick with this first. This product is really effective for relieving eczema skin.

Good, as advertised.

Posted by 5180620264798104745 on Jan 10, 2016

So far, so good. I used the regular Aveeno adult moisturiser when I was on medicine that dried out my skin, so I knew the brand and trusted it. My new baby boy was born into a cold, dry climate with two parents who have both had skin issues, particularly as kids, so the poor chap had no chance. After trying this cream, his skin has cleared up tremendously, particularly on his face, and his body is much much less red than it was before using the cream. It absorbs into the skin quite quickly, and a little bit really does go a long way. Of course all kids and skin types are different, but so far I really like this product, and will be ordering more for sure.

Good product

Posted by 5001390033010149656 on Mar 29, 2016

I will keep buying for my baby girl. Her skin is very sensitive, I tried many products before, this cream is the most suitable for her. I have already bought over 10 qty and will keep using it.

good moisturizing effect

Posted by 5509482268911245080 on May 07, 2016

my son has very dry skin on his legs and tend to flare up with red itchy patches from time to time. i apply this on him twice a day after shower and it has improved significantly. no flare ups since! amazing.

Useful

Posted by 4824582386851911960 on Jul 10, 2016

It's very good in soothing my baby's sensitive skin. it would be great if there's a smaller size for traveling.

friend recommended this lotion, but i did not use now