Miracle plant!

Posted by 5478982503240570414 on Apr 04, 2016

These are a miracle! After more than 15 years of struggle with no menstrual cycle or ovulation, this miracle plant solved all my problems. I feel like a woman again. I've read somewhere if you are trying to get pregnant you should drink it only till ovulation and then stop. If not, you can take it without pause. Thank you!!!

Wife of a hundred men

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 31, 2014

This is a very helpful mixture which containes the hard asparagus which restores hormonal balance and menstrual regularity. They also recommended to take during pregnancy because it reduces bleeding after childbirth, lactation improves and helps recover emotional balance. And the name Shatavari means a wife of a hundred men. Cool, huh?

Helped normalise menstrual cycle; good for women in all stages of life

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Impressed with this product. Normalised the length of my menstrual cycle and got rid of PMS (vitex is also very good for that). These are a yin and nerve tonic. They're also good for menopause and peri-menopause. Apparently also good for vaginal dryness and for supporting lactation. If found this brand better than the Paradise one. Standardised extracts are normally best. Not so suitable if you have weak/slow digestion.

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013

A good product! I recommend to buy!

A woman's support

Posted by Reviewer1978640 on Apr 30, 2012

Shatavari helped me get pregnant. Ladies, please note the following: Take from the beginning of your period up to ovulation. DO NOT take from ovulation to your period. Shatavari cools the body which is good for egg production. Egg implantation requires a warmer and cozier womb. I wish someone had written this on the web. I learnt from error.

Shataveri is so gentle yet so potent , this is why many consider it to be the number one adaptagenic herb bar none

Posted by Reviewer2032534 on Apr 24, 2012

for woman . So if your a bit overwhelmed by the vast number of products competing for your attention , you most definitely should put this product on your short list . This brand is super potent , it has been concentrated so it is super effective it can increase your well being and you get results even by taking one capsule per day , so I give this five stars .

Positive difference

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 14, 2012

definitely felt improvement in health - hot flashes gone and feeling normal again

Increased Milk Supply!!!

Posted by Reviewer2075726 on Aug 22, 2011

I have struggled with my milk supply and just randomly found this product on Iherb so I tried it. I am thrilled! It has increased my supply alot! I recommend anybody that needs a supply increase to try this. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1280363 on Jul 24, 2011

These work great and increase breast milk supply.

Verdict still out to increase milk supply

Posted by Reviewer3355385 on Sep 11, 2010

I purchased this to increase my milk supply along with Goat's Rue. My milk supply has definitly increased but how much is this herb and how much is the other I am not sure. The two are working well and I will see how it continues.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »