Works great

Posted by Reviewer1280363 on Jul 24, 2011

These work great and increase breast milk supply.

Verdict still out to increase milk supply

Posted by Reviewer3355385 on Sep 11, 2010

I purchased this to increase my milk supply along with Goat's Rue. My milk supply has definitly increased but how much is this herb and how much is the other I am not sure. The two are working well and I will see how it continues.

not for endometriosis

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jul 23, 2010

This makes me cramp. It also slows down digestion & I don't feel as regular when I use this.

great female tonic

Posted by Reviewer1498792 on Apr 16, 2010

Great product, it has increased milk production along with libido. I hope it increases my chances in getting pregnant!!!! Will be ordering more before I run out.

My breastfeeding savior!

Posted by Reviewer1748141 on Mar 16, 2010

I had struggled to breastfeed my two previous kids. So when I had my third I was determined to figure out how to be successful. I had tried fenugreek and More Milk Plus, with not much difference in my milk supply. The lactation consultant I talked to had me start Shatavari. I noticed a huge difference! I actually have a letdown, I feel full, and I feel like my daughter is actually swallowing gulps of milk, something my other kids never did! I have been very satisfied with Shatavari, and I'm so glad I was able to purchase it in large quantities!

Great Lactation booster

Posted by Reviewer2968339 on Jan 29, 2010

As a last resort before trying a Rx (like Reglan or Dom) I used this to try to increase my milk supply and it has worked wonders! I am no longer having to supplement and my pumping output has increased by 30%. I highly recommend this product.

soothing and affordable

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Dec 09, 2009

seems to work to increase breast milk

Wonderful Female Herb

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Oct 01, 2009

This is a wonderful female herb- a bit like Dong Quai which it partners well with as a female tonic. It helps eliminate PMS moodiness and creates a overall feeling of balance, kind of like a soft focus for your emotion/body connection.

Breastfeeding supplement

Posted by Reviewer1135115 on Jun 28, 2009

Recommended to me by a lactation consultant & I believe helped me with my milk production. I take 4/day

Working to boost milk production

Posted by Reviewer3207063 on May 01, 2009

This seems to be helping me pump more each morning for my 10 month old nursling! I noticed a difference after just a few days of taking 1 cap at AM and PM. I also got this to help boost my libido.. I didn't notice anything until I recently started taking 2 caps at both AM and PM. Now I am getting some effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »