Savesta, Shatavari, 60 Veggie Caps

It changing alot of things for me

Posted by 5603943832549806977 on Aug 05, 2013

I just started taking Shatavari about 3 weeks ago. Since then I've been sleeping better and getting up earlier. I feel like I have more energy and that I'm in a better mood. I'm pretty sure its balancing my hormones! It might earn 5 stars if I knew more about how to measure its effects.

Positive difference

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 14, 2012

definitely felt improvement in health - hot flashes gone and feeling normal again

Shataveri is so gentle yet so potent , this is why many consider it to be the number one adaptagenic herb bar none

Posted by Reviewer2032534 on Apr 24, 2012

for woman . So if your a bit overwhelmed by the vast number of products competing for your attention , you most definitely should put this product on your short list . This brand is super potent , it has been concentrated so it is super effective it can increase your well being and you get results even by taking one capsule per day , so I give this five stars .

Increased Milk Supply!!!

Posted by Reviewer2075726 on Aug 22, 2011

I have struggled with my milk supply and just randomly found this product on Iherb so I tried it. I am thrilled! It has increased my supply alot! I recommend anybody that needs a supply increase to try this. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

shatavari

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Feb 09, 2009

a great help with monthly cycle