Miracle plant!

Posted by 5478982503240570414 on Apr 04, 2016

These are a miracle! After more than 15 years of struggle with no menstrual cycle or ovulation, this miracle plant solved all my problems. I feel like a woman again. I've read somewhere if you are trying to get pregnant you should drink it only till ovulation and then stop. If not, you can take it without pause. Thank you!!!

Increased Milk Supply!!!

Posted by Reviewer2075726 on Aug 22, 2011

I have struggled with my milk supply and just randomly found this product on Iherb so I tried it. I am thrilled! It has increased my supply alot! I recommend anybody that needs a supply increase to try this. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

Breastfeeding supplement

Posted by Reviewer1135115 on Jun 28, 2009

Recommended to me by a lactation consultant & I believe helped me with my milk production. I take 4/day

shatavari

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Feb 09, 2009

a great help with monthly cycle

soothing and affordable

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Dec 09, 2009

seems to work to increase breast milk

Great Lactation booster

Posted by Reviewer2968339 on Jan 29, 2010

As a last resort before trying a Rx (like Reglan or Dom) I used this to try to increase my milk supply and it has worked wonders! I am no longer having to supplement and my pumping output has increased by 30%. I highly recommend this product.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2424990 on May 04, 2008

Love this company. Ayurceutics makes some of the best supplements. iherb offers the best in prices and shipping!! Great combo!!!

Helped normalise menstrual cycle; good for women in all stages of life

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Impressed with this product. Normalised the length of my menstrual cycle and got rid of PMS (vitex is also very good for that). These are a yin and nerve tonic. They're also good for menopause and peri-menopause. Apparently also good for vaginal dryness and for supporting lactation. If found this brand better than the Paradise one. Standardised extracts are normally best. Not so suitable if you have weak/slow digestion.

great female tonic

Posted by Reviewer1498792 on Apr 16, 2010

Great product, it has increased milk production along with libido. I hope it increases my chances in getting pregnant!!!! Will be ordering more before I run out.

Verdict still out to increase milk supply

Posted by Reviewer3355385 on Sep 11, 2010

I purchased this to increase my milk supply along with Goat's Rue. My milk supply has definitly increased but how much is this herb and how much is the other I am not sure. The two are working well and I will see how it continues.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »