Carditone

Posted by 5548972361213613678 on Oct 11, 2012

Excellent product so far. Have taken Carditone for 6 weeks My heart has settled down very well. I am now waiting to see what the long-term result will be. I am dreaming that my Atrial Fibrilation will stop altogether. Unlikely, but will wait and see. Anthony, Melbourne, Australia. Am well into my third bottle of Carditone, which equates to 11 weeks. I am 77, my blood pressure has dropped to about 130/80 (unbelievable), and although I know I still have Atrial Fibrilation my blood pressure monitor cannot pick it any more, and neither can I. After trying various drugs without avail I am finding Carditone to be a minor miracle. Anthony, Melbourne, Australia.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1567207 on Sep 22, 2014

I have used this formula for years... It is a great formula and works so well... sorry to see that the price has jumped six dollars overnight... I can no longer afford to buy it now and will have to purchase another formula that is affordable. I think the company has priced themselves right out of the consumers comfort zone. Sad to see this..

Blood pressure relief spelled 'Carditone'

Posted by Reviewer1262139 on Apr 24, 2011

Great product. Within days of using it, my blood pressure dropped, and my pulse rate stabilized at a lower rate. No side effects - that was the best part. Awesome.

It Works!!

Posted by LauraRothrock on Sep 11, 2012

Had high bp for several years. .185/110. I refuse to take dangerous meds. After just 1 week of taking Carditone (2caps per day) my bp starting dropping. I now avg 130/70. It has also lowered my pulse rate. I sleep better at night. I now take 1 cap every 2 days. I am so grateful for this product and so is my family. Thank you iherb for now carrying this great product.

Lessens Pounding Heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer1690278 on Dec 16, 2012

I suffer from a pounding heartbeat, which can happen at any time of the day, but which often kept me from falling asleep at night. I am 56 years old. Since I began taking Carditone, the pounding heartbeat has been much less severe. It now is not happening at some times and is much less noticable at other times. I also take supplemental magnesium and ubiquinol (reduced form of CoQ 10), but I get much more relief when I take the Carditone also. I sometimes skip the magnesium or ubiquinol, but I never skip the Carditone. I have taken it for around eight months, but it started working for me within the first several weeks. Nothing other than magnesium had ever helped at all before, and Carditone works much better than magnesium alone. There is magnesium in Carditone along with herbs. I occasionally take two Carditone if the pounding is very severe, such as when I am overtired. I have never had any side effects to this, and my cardiologist has not objected to me taking it. No medication had ever helped alleviate the pounding heartbeat, which I have suffered with for over eight years. My blood pressure, which had never been extremely high, has been in the normal to low normal range the last several times I have been to the doctor. I do not know if this is due to the Carditone, but it could be. I would highly recommend this product, based on my great results. I will always continue to take it.

Bought for family, didn't work!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 03, 2013

My family has high blood pressure so I gave it to them to try and they went through 2 bottles and did not lower their blood pressure!

recommended by naturopath

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 08, 2013

my husband takes this and he is in his late 50s. he has several siblings, younger and older who are taking medications for high blood pressure but his is great since taking this supplement.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1180831 on Oct 03, 2014

Dosage if somewhat hard to figure...I use 2 caps on an empty stomach in AM and 1 cap in evening...not cost effective but it helps.

Owen

Posted by 4671149140499825179 on Oct 08, 2014

I have used Carditone about 6 years ago and it reduced my blood pressure significantly. I'm a 69 yo male. Over the last few months my BP had increased again to around 155-97. Within a week of starting Carditone again it had reduced to 138-83 (average over 1 week) Excellent results again. Delivery ex USA to "the other side of the world" took under a week. Great product and great service!

Ildiko

Posted by 5232520362083675237 on Mar 23, 2015

Excellent results with blood pressure control-not having to take prescription medication!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »