Works great- reordering my 6 bottle

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Dec 07, 2015

I've tried A lot of natural solutions that did not work. Such as hawthorn extract and berries, seven flowers, signature blue line high blood pressure capsules, Plus a lot of others. For a while I was on a prescription For me this worked with in a few days as I recall. I've probably been on this for about a year I think it's slowed my heart rate too. My blood pressure is now consistently 110/70 I I used to be 140's/ 90's or more. I have a friend who has the same story, he started on carditone and he dropped 20-30points

Ildiko

Posted by 5232520362083675237 on Mar 23, 2015

Excellent results with blood pressure control-not having to take prescription medication!

Owen

Posted by 4671149140499825179 on Oct 08, 2014

I have used Carditone about 6 years ago and it reduced my blood pressure significantly. I'm a 69 yo male. Over the last few months my BP had increased again to around 155-97. Within a week of starting Carditone again it had reduced to 138-83 (average over 1 week) Excellent results again. Delivery ex USA to "the other side of the world" took under a week. Great product and great service!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1180831 on Oct 03, 2014

Dosage if somewhat hard to figure...I use 2 caps on an empty stomach in AM and 1 cap in evening...not cost effective but it helps.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1567207 on Sep 22, 2014

I have used this formula for years... It is a great formula and works so well... sorry to see that the price has jumped six dollars overnight... I can no longer afford to buy it now and will have to purchase another formula that is affordable. I think the company has priced themselves right out of the consumers comfort zone. Sad to see this..

Works when combined with other

Posted by 5681086471553481318 on Aug 11, 2014

I have severe hbp for years and decided to try this as a last resort based on reviews. I have been using it for 6 months and noticed only a slight change (3 points lower). I was disappointed of course, but did notice that it did manage to stabilize my bp though in the high range. Will continue to buy because my bp dropped to 136/75 when I combined Bilberry and Lisinopril 5mg.

review

Posted by Reviewer1519269 on Aug 05, 2014

good product I like it bringing BP down

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Posted by Reviewer2623026 on Jun 23, 2014

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

It works. Period

Posted by 5206088471418751339 on Jan 06, 2014

I could no longer get Carditone in my location, thanks to Government who are probably paid off by the pharmaceutical companies (my opinion only). But Carditone has worked for me to lower my blood pressure naturally. Thanks IHerb and Ayush! You Rock.

Carditone

Posted by 4817689728920853383 on Sep 21, 2013

It helped me a lot. And it works really well. And it keeps my blood pressure 120/80. I recommend this to people who have high blood pressure. And thanks for this wonderful quality product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »