Foams Nicely & Removes All Makeup

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

I love this cleanser! It isn't too harsh and yet not too mild (I don't like Milk Cleansers). It removes all my makeup, so I don't have to use a separate makeup remover (however I don't wear a lot of eye makeup). Leaves my skin feeling very clean, yet not striped of its natural oils. And it has a very mild, pleasant scent.

Clean but not dry

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 14, 2013

Clean but not Dry! Says it all.

Not for dry skin

Posted by 5421433180021081925 on Oct 07, 2013

As I have oily skin, so for me it is great to use. Skin looks and feels clean and refreshed, but my mum cannot use it as she has dry skin and it is drying it out after each single use.

Best product at low price!

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on May 23, 2016

I've been using Azelique line for 6 months now and stopped spending so much money on over the counter products from department stores. This cleanser has pure and natural ingredients without any harsh soap and the results has been great! I use this morning and night.

Delicate

Posted by Hanne67 on Apr 22, 2013

It cleans your face and leaves it soft with a nice scent. I also have the Skin Polish, and don't use both at the same time. I find it rather expensive, but you do not have to use a lot each time.

love it!

Posted by atinarin on Jun 29, 2013

This is a good cleanser all round. Smells good, cleans well without leaving a residue or a squeaky after feel.

Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser is a GREAT Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this product reduces wrinkles and hydrates the skin. When you are 50+ years like I am you need all the help you can get! It is a nice gentle soap free cleanser that removes makeup so you do not need a separate makeup remover. It is also great that it has powerful antioxidants and it is cruely free too.