お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish, 3 oz (85 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My favourite!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 05, 2013

I was so lucky to win an entire set of Azelique products at iHerb's facebook-wall. This is my favourite. It gently exfoliate your skin, and lasts for a long time. They recommend using this 2 - 4 times a week, but I use it max 1 a week. Remember to store it at a dry and cool place, not in your bathroom.

Great Exfoliator!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

This is one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. More of a micro-dermabrasion. Not too gritty, yet not too mild (some exfoliators feel more like a cleanser, so I don't really feel like its sloughing off the dead skin). This product is gentle yet still effective. I see a difference in my skin already (after 3 weeks of use)....lighter, brighter complexion and less breakouts!

Nice scrub

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

The reason that I am giving this five stars is because I have tried alot of facial scrubs and quite often they are very dissapointing. This is very grainy but doesnt feel harsh, also it doesnt upset the balance of my skin. I only use it about twice a week ..

Posted by Reviewer1159885 on Feb 19, 2013

Excellent product. Left me with radiant and clear skin. I bought it at the trial offer period, I would have given it a full 5 stars if the original price can go down a little further. I would like to try out other range of products from this same brand again so looking forward for more trial offers please. ;-)

smoothing my skin

Posted by Reviewer2298123 on Mar 14, 2013

Fantastic natural product. The best polishing of my face ever. Even more rigourous and finer than professional facials.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »