Cranberry supplement

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

It did not help my mother with uti, but cranberry does not help in all uti cases - it creates acidity, which is not helpful always. As a fruit supplement it's good.

It Works!

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Feb 26, 2016

Relief the symptoms of UTI. Lucky I have it at home.

100% BEST CURE

Posted by 5597214802584407925 on Nov 09, 2014

This is the best cure to my everlasting UTI. Pop 2 of these and good bye UTI forever. It works so well. I just hope my body don't get immune to it, then it won't work anymore. ): *fingers crossed* but I've been taking these for a whole 3 years now and it still works like a gem.

Bueno

Posted by 5545418279551955489 on Apr 21, 2014

Desde que uso este producto si he vuelto a tener cictitis, pero esta se ha presentado mucho mas leve que las anteriores lo que ha proporcionado que mi recuperacion sea mas rapida. Yo esperaba evitar las infecciones urinarias pero como no ha sido asi por lo menos el que acorte el tiempo de infeccion a mi me vale.

Cystitis

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Mar 23, 2014

Last winter i had hemorrhagic cystitis twice. This year i took these and everything was just fine.

I have not used this product at all to rate it.

Posted by 5212024080692841462 on Aug 24, 2013

I haven't used this product at all so I can't rate it. Cheap price thou.

works!

Posted by Reviewer1926912 on Sep 12, 2012

Really works to prevents UTIs and are very easy to swallow.

AZO Cranberry

Posted by ivyengland on Jun 07, 2012

These did not work for me. The vitamin C in them irritated my system. Plus I don't think the cranberry in them is very strong. I will be using liquid cranberry concentrate from now on because the liquid concentrate works best for me.

helped my UTI

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 29, 2011

very good product, had a UTI recently and didn't want to resort to antibiotics so I used this in my plan of strict diet and additional supplements (like probiotics, parsley tea, fresh cran & blueberry juice, acupuncture, reiki) and cleared it up. Now I take this right away if I'm feeling a bit "off" there and usually feel better :) - take with some food!

rate and about my order

Posted by Reviewer3036169 on Jun 17, 2011

Among many other cranberry tablets I realized AZO is the only one that is effective on my mum's treatment for urinary infection. She makes constant use of your product and it relieves her pain.... I was about to contact you, then I'd like you to tell me about my order...it's been almost a month since I ordered it and no news so far... thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »