New To iHerb?

Azo, Standard, Urinary Pain Relief, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

AZO Urinary Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010

A few year back my neighbor introduced me to the AZO Urinary Pain relief tablets. I use them in conjunction with the AZO Cranberry tablets when I feel a bladder infection coming on. The AZO tablets have saved me many doctors visits over the years.

new to bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer3144142 on Dec 25, 2008

my friend told me about this product because i asked her about my burning problem thank god for close friends ,at any rate i bought the azo and to my suprise the very next time i urinated there already some relief, i will recommend this to anyone and its very reasonably priced.udall kansas

azo

Posted by Reviewer3311579 on Sep 19, 2009

thank you for stocking this product, it is truly a life-saver being able to order it from the UK as we do not get azo products here and I have not been able to find anything else that works so well.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1306062 on Jun 18, 2010

Pain reliever for UTI's works very well to hold me over till I get some Oregano Oil to cure it completely

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2014014 on May 30, 2010

This product produces the desired temporary relief that so many IC patients suffer. Delivery of product is not predictable but that would likely be a postal/shipping inconsistency. Good product. Thank you for making it available.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »