• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Customer Ratings

Bad experience

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013

I was excited to give this a try after all the rave reviews but after several attempts I found that this mask was causing me to breakout. And the breakouts weren't just whiteheads, which could be related to cleansing of the skin and "bringing out the bad" but instead I got big cystic pimples, that were painful. I think this was too harsh for my skin and would not recommend this to anyone who has acne prone or sensitive skin, it's too harsh.

Instant sunburn powder!

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on Aug 27, 2011

I mixed this in accordance to the directions and when I took the mask off, my neck, forehead and left half of my nose were a bright, sunburned red. As far as deep cleansing goes, there is no noticeable difference. There are much better masks out there.

Imposible de disolver

Posted by 4832208753570380572 on Sep 16, 2014

Terrible: la he mezclado con agua fría, caliente, con vinagre de manzana y es imposible de disolver. Probé a dejarla un par de horas a ver si se ablandaba y tampoco. La tuve que aplicar con grumos enormes. Fatal.

Mascarilla de arcilla

Posted by laurapeco on Nov 01, 2014

Esta mascarilla de arcilla no me ha gstado nada. No noto que absorba la grasa ni queme cierre el poro y tampoco que la piel se me quede más limpia o lisa con ella. No repetiré.