Not at all effective.

Posted by 4777960030922466231 on Dec 13, 2015

I bought it after seeing 99% positive reviews for this product all over the internet but for me it has been of no use. People said there pores shrinked, pimples shrinked, scars started fading whereas for me nothing of any of that happened. For me it was a waste of money. I think it is because of the weather in india too. But whatever the case maybe, it proved to be useless for me. Still giving it 2 stars because it somewhat reduced my blackheads a bit and takes off the oil off my face.

simple

Posted by 4644654573564588260 on Nov 02, 2014

I try itto make toothpaste with mix baking soda and coconut oil.

Just random clay

Posted by 4735576928742427426 on Apr 30, 2014

Nothing particular to say about this product, you can find a cheaper one that does the same effect.

Nothing special

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 22, 2012

I've bought it after reading many positive feedbacks, used it 3 times. It's difficult to mix it with water. But still nothing special, just a usual clay mask.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2203946 on Feb 20, 2012

I don't know why it didn't work for me since there were so many other people that it did work for. I have oil/combination and acne prone skin and it did nothing. All it did was irritate my skin and the next morning it seemed a bit better than the night before but that quickly wore off and I was back to having the same skin. No improvement whatsoever.

Didn't meet expectations

Posted by Reviewer3293185 on Jul 31, 2011

I expected more ... Firstly a very bad mix with water - don't get a homogeneous mass, remains very much lumps. Not particularly helped in the fight with blackheads - the clay from my local store copes with this problem much better