Had High Hopes...

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

I have very acne prone skin. i get large pustules that take days to reach the surface. Im not entirely sure this works. I combine this apple cider vinegar for a mask. This is very difficult to get off once it is dry. When i use a yogurt mask, the yogurt mask makes my skin feel like oil has been pulled out and inflammation has decreased. With this bentonite clay mask, i feel like it does half the job of the yogurt mask.

Lower quality than I was expecting

Posted by 5610770906767891264 on Sep 13, 2014

This is a much different consistency than the Redmond clay I've previously used. It's fine though.

pretty good

Posted by 5629416669937277118 on Sep 10, 2014

this mask is a good product, I noticed better results when I mixed this with ACV than water.

Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay

Posted by 5069765415617101196 on Aug 19, 2014

This helps to cleanse my pores, i dont like the scent of the clay, but it is doing a good job

Good clay but not amazing

Posted by 5197337907064857490 on Jul 13, 2014

I.m used to clay masks so I wasn.t impressed by this one.

Great mixed with apple cider vinegar or rosewater

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Jul 02, 2014

At first I wasn't overly impressed with this clay mask but that was because I was initially only mixing it with water. I found that with water it was terribly difficult to mix, becoming lumpy and there was no pulsating feeling as noted in the instructions. It slightly dried out some existing blemishes but nothing miraculous. After obtaining some great results with taking apple cider vinegar and using a ACV toner, I revisited the mask and mixed the clay with ACV. The first difference was how well it mixed, absolutely no lumps and it formed a smooth, almost mousse like texture. Super easy to apply and while drying I felt the warmth and pulsating effect that I'd been chasing. After washing the skin is left temporarily red but only ever so slightly. The skin was smooth, even toned and pores appeared smaller but my skin was left quite dry so depending on your skin type, you may have to follow with a quality moisturiser. I find that it helps existing blemishes clear quicker and prevents new blemishes from appearing. When my skin is a little drier than usual but still needs a deep clean, I mix the clay with organic rosewater and or a small amount of oil like Rosehip or Argan and find that this works wonderfully. Recently, after spending far too long in the sun, my face was sunburnt and began to peel. My pores were congested especially on my nose but I didn't want to use any harsh or irritating products. I applied the clay mixed with a drop of organic rosehip oil and a couple of sprays of rosewater and applied to the applicable areas. After removing, my skin felt thoroughly cleansed however, it wasn't left dry or parched. I must admit that I do prefer to use Auromere's, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask as it mixes well with any medium and deep cleans without drying out the skin.

did not notice any effect

Posted by Reviewer2547407 on Nov 24, 2013

burned my face, dried ,but did not seem to have any effect of blackheads on my nose that was the only reason why I purchased it

clay

Posted by 4945379062672694530 on Oct 22, 2013

first time using clay.still no results.

Expected more

Posted by 5539666510944425319 on Jul 07, 2013

I have SUCH HIGH expectations for this mask and wanted to try it for the longest time. But the first time I used it, it didnt do much and broke me out a little. 2Nd time as well. Im not sure if this is normal...? :-/ Nevertheless, I'll continue using it and I hope to see my skin improve after using it for some time! :)

Aztec Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer1099225 on May 22, 2013

I like this clay, it feels as if it's actually doing something with my skin. It hasn't cleared up my acne, but I do think it has made things a little better. It is worth the money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »