• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Reviews | English

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 24, 2012

Have only used this on our faces. It works best mixed with vinegar. My husband and I both used it a few times on our faces and honestly did not notice any difference. I know it has many other uses and it's good to have on hand, just in case. We have never used bentonite clay before so can't compare it to any other.

seems to be good but very hard to use

Posted by VictoriaN on Jun 05, 2012

seems to be good but very hard to use

Great mixed with apple cider vinegar or rosewater

Posted by WellnessRoad on Jul 02, 2014

At first I wasn't overly impressed with this clay mask but that was because I was initially only mixing it with water. I found that with water it was terribly difficult to mix, becoming lumpy and there was no pulsating feeling as noted in the instructions. It slightly dried out some existing blemishes but nothing miraculous. After obtaining some great results with taking apple cider vinegar and using a ACV toner, I revisited the mask and mixed the clay with ACV. The first difference was how well it mixed, absolutely no lumps and it formed a smooth, almost mousse like texture. Super easy to apply and while drying I felt the warmth and pulsating effect that I'd been chasing. After washing the skin is left temporarily red but only ever so slightly. The skin was smooth, even toned and pores appeared smaller but my skin was left quite dry so depending on your skin type, you may have to follow with a quality moisturiser. I find that it helps existing blemishes clear quicker and prevents new blemishes from appearing. When my skin is a little drier than usual but still needs a deep clean, I mix the clay with organic rosewater and or a small amount of oil like Rosehip or Argan and find that this works wonderfully. Recently, after spending far too long in the sun, my face was sunburnt and began to peel. My pores were congested especially on my nose but I didn't want to use any harsh or irritating products. I applied the clay mixed with a drop of organic rosehip oil and a couple of sprays of rosewater and applied to the applicable areas. After removing, my skin felt thoroughly cleansed however, it wasn't left dry or parched. I must admit that I do prefer to use Auromere's, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask as it mixes well with any medium and deep cleans without drying out the skin.

Had High Hopes...

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

I have very acne prone skin. i get large pustules that take days to reach the surface. Im not entirely sure this works. I combine this apple cider vinegar for a mask. This is very difficult to get off once it is dry. When i use a yogurt mask, the yogurt mask makes my skin feel like oil has been pulled out and inflammation has decreased. With this bentonite clay mask, i feel like it does half the job of the yogurt mask.

It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer2534319 on May 04, 2011

This clay really makes your face feel smooth and clean. I was expecting more from it though as far as working faster with the clearing of the blackheads. I heard other people talking about this product and how they can feel the toxins actually leaving their face, that is not true. Although, I have used several pore cleanser and I would much rather say that I think this one is the best and far more natural than any other product that I have used. I will continue to use this product.

works well but not mixing

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jul 04, 2011

very hard to mix with any liquid. Try to mix with warm, hot, cold water, all have lumps in the end and the paste is not smooth. It can draw just like the green French clay. I mixed it once with water and Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) powder, it then turned into a very smooth paste but I can also sense some chemical interaction when I mixed them together. Really not sure but it is a cheap option if you don't mind the lumps.

not a fan

Posted by 5026529083266396768 on Aug 20, 2016

I can see how it would work for some people but it's just too harsh for my skin.

not bad

Posted by 5454726735227695616 on Nov 14, 2012

I was awaiting that my skin will burn and pulsate, but it didn't happen. But it is good as a cleaning mask, skin looks white and fresh after it.

-_-

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

Did not do me any good nor bad. Не стало ни хуже ни лучше .

healing clay

Posted by Reviewer2323236 on Apr 14, 2013

it was okay. i didnt think it was amazing. i do still use it once in a while for my face. i have also tred it for my hair, it did clean my hair nicely

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »