• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

Ordered for internal cleansing

Posted by Pauliina on Jul 23, 2013

Easy to drink in water,hard to day about results yet...

good

Posted by paisleyjade on Oct 01, 2011

It is good but a much better clay is the Redmond clay. The Redmond clay costs a little more but the quality is much better. If you don`t have the money to pay for a better quality clay then this one is good.

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

There's almost no smell. Only if I stick my nose in the jar I can smell the earthy clay. It's really hard to mix smoothly. When it dries it looks like you have scales (like a fish). Doesn't tingle but my skin is bright red afterwards. I can't see any changes in my skin.

have to have it

Posted by 5089275521433928009 on Jan 28, 2016

It does tighten the pores, but u have to use it constantly. and better to be used w Apple vinegar !

good but.....

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 02, 2011

does not mix all that well, and is a messy cleanup. a little does go a long way though

Great product. Does its job

Posted by 4842355716594585940 on May 16, 2016

This product is great. It clears all the impurities and brightens up your skin; however, I found this product a bit inconvenient to use as you will need to mix it with water or apple cider. Nevertheless, it lasts for a very long time because it comes in a huge tub.

probably good when mixed right and used regularly

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on Jul 08, 2016

I can never seem to get a good consistency of this when mixing and always end up with those annoying clumps. That is why I do not use it as often as you would probably need to see some difference . Leaves your face soft and red.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Oct 22, 2013

I think this claymask is cleansing and good stuff for my skin even if it`s a little sensitive.

Good buy! Big tub!

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Oct 29, 2013

Item works fine. Comes in a big tub so it will last for a long time. The powder is a little hard to mix with water, thus I think the reason the instructions said to mix it with Apple cider vinegar instead. Face slowly feels tight after application but feels clean after the mask is washed away. Not too sure about the results yet as I only used this masks like several times so far.

my deep pores are still dirty

Posted by 5434758252230734613 on Nov 17, 2013

This clay is good for skin with not so deep pores, as mine. But face nicely pulsate and surface pores are clean - I like it.