works great

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Oct 15, 2015

I use this as an ingredient in a deodorant recipe and it works great.

good!

Posted by 5444427086969324724 on Oct 13, 2015

This is a good mask! Although I didn't feel any pulsing, rather felt mask intense tightening. Don't know if I will purchase it again, I'll have to use it more than once to be sure :)

good for the skin

Posted by beautyandhealth on Sep 13, 2015

it does the job for the skin but i recommend you not using it for any internal use, as written on the description. I used it for making toothpaste and even though I made sure that I don't swallow it, that minute amount of bentonite gave me a stomachache. Though it's great on your body and face.

A M A Z I N G

Posted by 5408967875046916608 on Sep 02, 2015

This has been the ONLY oil absorbing mask I use. My skin has never looked better!

Saving holy grail

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Really is powerful, sucks my hormonal cystic acne well. Tip : Add cinnamon powder and Apple cider vinegar and mix n boom the best facial ever

Powerful!

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

Powerful clay. My pores get smaller. But it is a bit harsh. I would do a moisturing mask afterwards. For more review, just click my username.

Simplest, most inexpensive, most efficient deep cleansing and oil-stabilizing facial mask

Posted by NutritionArts on Jul 31, 2015

All you need is this and ORGANIC apple cider vinegar. If you're skin/face is sensitive, put a little less vinegar first, until you find the proportions that fit your skin. I use 50/50 mixture myself (weighted on a scale) and it works for my fairly delicate, but not over-sensitive skin. Results after applying & letting dry for 10-15minutes and washing off: incredible skin smoothness, diminished (visibly) skin pores, drying up of small blackheads. Skin feels tight, but not too much and natural skin moisture balances itself without any topical applications within 2 hours. For immediate moisturised skin one may have to use a topical moisturiser (I use Aubrey's mist sprays, they are good for me, some others may have to resort to heavier moisturizers). For its effect, for its price and for its natural ingredients this is a no-brainer 5 out of 5 stars. Rarely do I come across a product as good as this.

Multipurposeful magic

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jul 30, 2015

I can't get enough!!!!

很好的清洁效果

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

一大罐用了很久。配合苹果醋,纯净水调和。洗完之后脸会变干净许多。真的有效。后来换了now的红泥就没有效果。有对比才知道这个好用。而且这个比科颜氏家的泥巴面膜好用呢。

GOOD

Posted by 4723165261935080218 on Jun 22, 2015

It's great!!!!!!!