Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1215115 on Dec 14, 2011

I bought this clay after reading page after page of positive reviews, and I must say I agree with every one of them! This clay is amazing, and it comes with so much in the package I won't have to buy it again for a very long time! I used it with "Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother" by Dynamic Health which I also purchased at iherb.com for a really cheap price. The container says to mix it with equal parts ACV and clay, but I found that to be a little too runny, so I added some more clay. I would say the perfect amount for one mask to cover your entire face and neck would be 1 tablespoon clay with a little less then 1 tablespoon ACV. The clay was more brown in color then I expected, but that's probably because I'm used to using QHMJM. When I mixed the clay with the ACV it fizzed for a few seconds, then turned into a nice smooth textured mask. I put it on my entire face and my neck and left it on for about 40 minutes. I turned the fan on in my room while it was drying for some extra air flow. The mask began to harden right away, and began to feel tight after about 20 minutes. It got a little itchy in spots, but nothing uncomfortable. After 40 minutes the mask was dry and very very tight. To remove the mask, I got a warm washcloth and dapped my face all over, and let the water soak into it for a few seconds. This got the mask wet again, and it wiped off very easily. I was honestly amazed with the results after just one use! My skin appeared so clear, and the few pimples I had were already gone! My skin was patchy red after using it, but that went away after about 30 minutes. I honestly love this, and am so glad I bought it! I'm going to start using it once a week, and I can't wait to see the long term results of repeated use!! I would recommend using your favorite moisturizer after you wash it off. LOVE THIS STUFF!!! :)

great stuff!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

This is really a great mask - it takes off all the dead skin and also makes skin looking much more fresh and healthy shining. Recommend this product and thanks to iherb for all the great offered products!Miracle worker for hair and face!

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I was suffering from stubborn mild acne and as suggested, I bought this with apple cider vinegar. Mixed 3T clay with 3T apple cider vinegar. The first thing I noticed was the clay fizzing in the glass as the clay and vinegar were mixing. Had an ample quantity to do my full face, neck, chest and shoulders. Left the clay on for half an hour and must say this is the tightest clay mask I've ever used and an interesting pulsating feeling on my face and nose as it was drying! Took some time to wash the hard dry clay off but was pleasantly surprised that the stubborn acne had gone totally after half an hour! Wicked. I think I might to dontate all other masks I've got lying around to friends and sticking with this one.

impressive

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on May 16, 2011

I stumbled upon this item on iherb and decided to give it a shot since everyone's raving about this clay mask. After just 1 try, I am a convert. Though a little messy, this item is pretty easy to use, just add water until u can spread the mask on ur face. After 10 minutes, feel the tightening sensation... I towel off after 20mins - My complexion looks clearer.. and pores smaller! Now, my friend's are trying this too. Bonus: easy to bring along for travels :)

Clay Mask

Posted by Reviewer1465017 on Jun 28, 2011

This stuff works awesome for getting rid of acne! It helps to draw out the toxins deep in your skin. It will help to get rid of acne the first time you apple it. Very good stuff!!!