Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

My skin is doing so much better!

Posted by 5524566762259665728 on Apr 26, 2013

I first saw this on youtube and a young lady had a positive review on it. Then i went and searched more about this clay on youtube and saw several other reviewers. What I notIced was that they really had flawless skin. So anyways i bought this product and it came in three days. I got a glass bowl and mixed evil amounts of this clay and vinegar. When i applied the mixture on my face i did notice just very little pulsating but it tightened my skin more. When i washed it off my skin was pretty red and it feltmvery soft. However my pimples were still the same size. However after an hour of washing it off, i noticed that the pimples had reduced in size. The next day the pimples were gone or barely even noticeable. I was soo shocked, and i didnt know something so natural could work for me soo well. I apply it twice a week and i should say that it is a bit time consuming and it is messy. i use it twice a week. I realized that my skin has really few breakouts then it did before. I still get a pimple or two but it is not as bad as I was getting before i used the clay. This is also very slowly helping with my hyperpigmentation from acne. I realized thst this clay really helped improve my skin and my confidence. I wish i knew about this product before, because i wasted so much money on acne medications such as epiduo, adaplane, tretinoin, tazorac, benozyl peroxide, ziana, clearasil, etc. I wish this product was adveritzed more, because it really does have miracles.i havemild acne btw and it is hormonal. I also notioced that there is a part of my cheeks that I usually break out the most, and after I started using this clay the area of my cheek stopped breaking out in that area. I have never been soo content with my skin ever before. This clay which is soo affordable has changed my life so much, and I am so thankful that i found this. If you are debating on buying this product i hghly recommend that u do because ir really helps the skin good luck!

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I was suffering from stubborn mild acne and as suggested, I bought this with apple cider vinegar. Mixed 3T clay with 3T apple cider vinegar. The first thing I noticed was the clay fizzing in the glass as the clay and vinegar were mixing. Had an ample quantity to do my full face, neck, chest and shoulders. Left the clay on for half an hour and must say this is the tightest clay mask I've ever used and an interesting pulsating feeling on my face and nose as it was drying! Took some time to wash the hard dry clay off but was pleasantly surprised that the stubborn acne had gone totally after half an hour! Wicked. I think I might to dontate all other masks I've got lying around to friends and sticking with this one.

impressive

Posted by Reviewer2350808 From Singapore on May 16, 2011

I stumbled upon this item on iherb and decided to give it a shot since everyone's raving about this clay mask. After just 1 try, I am a convert. Though a little messy, this item is pretty easy to use, just add water until u can spread the mask on ur face. After 10 minutes, feel the tightening sensation... I towel off after 20mins - My complexion looks clearer.. and pores smaller! Now, my friend's are trying this too. Bonus: easy to bring along for travels :)

Clay Mask

Posted by Reviewer1465017 From New York on Jun 28, 2011

This stuff works awesome for getting rid of acne! It helps to draw out the toxins deep in your skin. It will help to get rid of acne the first time you apple it. Very good stuff!!!

Awesome natural pulsating clay mask!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1142097 on Sep 11, 2011

I've been using this product for my acne for about 3 yrs. You can actually feel it pulling toxins and dirt out of your skin. This is a bentonite clay product. If your like me and have a hard time keeping your skin clear, this goes great when partnered with 'Great Plains bentonite clay detox'.