Reviews 4-star

Good product

Posted by 4707628380466641924 on Dec 11, 2013

Good

Very strong and drying, but great for blemishes

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 15, 2014

Definitely do a patch test before using on your face. I use it on my nose and blemishes on my face when I need a deep cleanse. It stings my face a little, and always leaves my skin red after I wash it off. But I continue to use it as it dries the blemishes quicker than if I left them alone.

Good

Posted by 5068213642343758023 on Feb 11, 2014

It works on acne!My friend recommended this to me,and I had a try. I mixed the clay with essence, and got it off during shower. My skin feels smoothy. Aftermath,no needling pain or alike takes place when I applied the toner to my face.

Purchased this months ago

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

Purchased months ago and I still have some left, this healing clay is really amazing and powerfull, when you put it on and let it harden you can literally peel it pulling at your skin and sucking all the nasties out of your pores, the only downside to this product is that it is hard to mix, leaves your skin red after, and also a theory of mine is that because this product almost resembles cement, I wouldn't dare to let this product get down my sink into the drains for the fear of it hardening in my drains...other than that use with caution and it's amazing for the price! Check my profile for more acne/backpain reviews if you're interested, good day.

Good for face but not for hair

Posted by 5054925103852957709 on Mar 01, 2014

I generally like all types of clays including this one. Worked well for my face although when it got dry I though my skin would fall off together with the dry clay bits. Also made hair mask - got this horrible effect of dry tangled hair. Still works great for skin - would buy again.