Good for face but not for hair

Posted by 5054925103852957709 on Mar 01, 2014

I generally like all types of clays including this one. Worked well for my face although when it got dry I though my skin would fall off together with the dry clay bits. Also made hair mask - got this horrible effect of dry tangled hair. Still works great for skin - would buy again.

Purchased this months ago

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

Purchased months ago and I still have some left, this healing clay is really amazing and powerfull, when you put it on and let it harden you can literally peel it pulling at your skin and sucking all the nasties out of your pores, the only downside to this product is that it is hard to mix, leaves your skin red after, and also a theory of mine is that because this product almost resembles cement, I wouldn't dare to let this product get down my sink into the drains for the fear of it hardening in my drains...other than that use with caution and it's amazing for the price! Check my profile for more acne/backpain reviews if you're interested, good day.

Good

Posted by 5068213642343758023 on Feb 11, 2014

It works on acne!My friend recommended this to me,and I had a try. I mixed the clay with essence, and got it off during shower. My skin feels smoothy. Aftermath,no needling pain or alike takes place when I applied the toner to my face.

Very strong and drying, but great for blemishes

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 15, 2014

Definitely do a patch test before using on your face. I use it on my nose and blemishes on my face when I need a deep cleanse. It stings my face a little, and always leaves my skin red after I wash it off. But I continue to use it as it dries the blemishes quicker than if I left them alone.

Good product

Posted by 4707628380466641924 on Dec 11, 2013

Good

Dries super fast on my face

Posted by 4831027239307348971 on Dec 01, 2013

...especially on the edges and making my skin itch and feel very dry, so I much prefer to wash it out before the whole face dries, then the skin wouldn't turn red, although the instruction claims that's normal but I just don't like it. I expect this to last up to 6 months even used twice weekly.

Aztec Secret

Posted by 5579858031257174319 on Dec 01, 2013

This mask is perhaps not a miracle worker, if you ask me nothing really is. But with that said it is a great mask! There is definitely a "pulsating" felling when you have this on, not every time, but you can feel that it's working. Every time I use this mask my face actually looks worse the day after, but over time it will help you with the impurities and you can see the difference as opposed to when you don't. SO; a really good mask for a very good price!

my deep pores are still dirty

Posted by 5434758252230734613 on Nov 17, 2013

This clay is good for skin with not so deep pores, as mine. But face nicely pulsate and surface pores are clean - I like it.

Good buy! Big tub!

Posted by Pamelagohmj on Oct 29, 2013

Item works fine. Comes in a big tub so it will last for a long time. The powder is a little hard to mix with water, thus I think the reason the instructions said to mix it with Apple cider vinegar instead. Face slowly feels tight after application but feels clean after the mask is washed away. Not too sure about the results yet as I only used this masks like several times so far.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Oct 22, 2013

I think this claymask is cleansing and good stuff for my skin even if it`s a little sensitive.