• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Customer Ratings

Smooth

Posted by 4859589585036584999 on Aug 18, 2014

Smooth texture but with little clumps.Odorless and non drying ,skin was soft and clean after using it as a face pack .

works well, removes oilyness

Posted by 5649082281475555485 on Sep 04, 2014

It sure helps remove excess oil, though once done, it can hurt to remove it off your face, the wet towel trick has worked for me. I use it once in 3 days, that because i have acne and it did help in lightening scars.

Nice

Posted by 5016990822173957951 on Sep 11, 2014

Really nice pore cleansing mask

Not too bad but may be difficult to blend if you dont have ACV

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on Sep 16, 2014

It works about the same the one i bought from Now Foods. But this is does dissolve well in water. i use 1 part ACV and 2 part water to blend it out and it works out smoothly. For Now Foods I can just blend with water and aloe vera gel. But this is much cheaper than Now foods.

good feelings

Posted by 5492688752154087595 on Nov 23, 2014

I'ved used it twice so far and loved the feelings on my face just have have not used it enough toknow the full potential of it.

Refreshing

Posted by 5017319812103275244 on Dec 06, 2014

Just received the most refreshing facial mask I have experienced. I have used this product before and was left feeling not impressed. However, I decided to re-visit this product and give it another go. This does not mix well with water and therefore I used apple cider vinegar and rose water. I mixed these with all most equal parts but with slightly more parts apple cider vinegar than rose water. I added a few drops of tea tree oil and a few drops of chamomile. I have dry sensitive skin and after washing off my face and neck felt fresh and no dry skin to be seen. Did pulsate slightly but for a more pulsating effect you should use with just apple cider vinegar. Four stars due to it being rather messy and time consuming to make.

amazing like everyone says

Posted by Reviewer2449725 on Dec 12, 2014

it really does remove blackheads and sucks up the impurities. it would have been 5 star product if it wasnt so strong and make my skin red after use. other than that its great.

You can really feel the throbbing

Posted by 4878173785222602842 on Dec 14, 2014

Haven't had any major effects/changes from using this but you really can feel the throbbing. Has managed to bring out a few impurities.

Good product.

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Dec 23, 2014

I was very keen to try this healing clay, after seeing rave reviews and how quickly the stuff sells out. More often than not I apply a thin layer (as opposed to the thick layer the instructions suggest) because, for me, the thin layer gives the pulsating feeling described, whereas a thick layer doesn't. I use it with ACV and while it does leave my skin feeling great after I've taken the mask off, I can't say I've noticed a miraculous change in my spotty skin that so many others claim to have experienced. Other than that, it's a good, natural, affordable mask.

my face gets clean

Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015

after applying this, my face gets green and while leaving it in face, clay started to dry makes my face feel itchy and stretch. Its easy to rinse. My facengets clean but dirt in clog pores didnt remove