Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I was suffering from stubborn mild acne and as suggested, I bought this with apple cider vinegar. Mixed 3T clay with 3T apple cider vinegar. The first thing I noticed was the clay fizzing in the glass as the clay and vinegar were mixing. Had an ample quantity to do my full face, neck, chest and shoulders. Left the clay on for half an hour and must say this is the tightest clay mask I've ever used and an interesting pulsating feeling on my face and nose as it was drying! Took some time to wash the hard dry clay off but was pleasantly surprised that the stubborn acne had gone totally after half an hour! Wicked. I think I might to dontate all other masks I've got lying around to friends and sticking with this one.

Best clay there is

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

This clay is just amazing and has done wonders for my skin. Whenever I'm breaking out, even if it's from hormonal acne, this baby just makes it better and pulls all the dirt out from my skin! You really feel it pulsate, and even though it's quite a weird feeling it's a weirdly pleasant feeling. Also, one of the things I love is that even if apple cider vinegar is the best to mix this with you can still mix this powder clay with other stuff that fits your skin - for an example milk, water, honey etc.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer1037123 on Dec 08, 2011

I saw a lot of reviews on the mask and I was convinced that it is a very good product! I am usually oily with acne prone skin. Maybe due to the change in weather and or medication that my skin became dry/combination. But I bought it anyway and was amazed by the results! The current pimples on my face got smaller the next say and it helped decrease the amount of pimples I would get (aside from the monthly cystic pimples on my chin but it did decrease in size too!). I used it with equal parts of organic, undistilled ACV. If it was too thick and not spreadable on the face, I would just add water. Then I apply 100% jojoba oil on my face after cause it can be a bit drying. Hope This helps!!

Awesome natural pulsating clay mask!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1142097 on Sep 11, 2011

I've been using this product for my acne for about 3 yrs. You can actually feel it pulling toxins and dirt out of your skin. This is a bentonite clay product. If your like me and have a hard time keeping your skin clear, this goes great when partnered with 'Great Plains bentonite clay detox'.

Clay Mask

Posted by Reviewer1465017 on Jun 28, 2011

This stuff works awesome for getting rid of acne! It helps to draw out the toxins deep in your skin. It will help to get rid of acne the first time you apple it. Very good stuff!!!