Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

impressive

Posted by Reviewer2350808 on May 16, 2011

I stumbled upon this item on iherb and decided to give it a shot since everyone's raving about this clay mask. After just 1 try, I am a convert. Though a little messy, this item is pretty easy to use, just add water until u can spread the mask on ur face. After 10 minutes, feel the tightening sensation... I towel off after 20mins - My complexion looks clearer.. and pores smaller! Now, my friend's are trying this too. Bonus: easy to bring along for travels :)

Best clay there is

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

This clay is just amazing and has done wonders for my skin. Whenever I'm breaking out, even if it's from hormonal acne, this baby just makes it better and pulls all the dirt out from my skin! You really feel it pulsate, and even though it's quite a weird feeling it's a weirdly pleasant feeling. Also, one of the things I love is that even if apple cider vinegar is the best to mix this with you can still mix this powder clay with other stuff that fits your skin - for an example milk, water, honey etc.

Clay Mask

Posted by Reviewer1465017 on Jun 28, 2011

This stuff works awesome for getting rid of acne! It helps to draw out the toxins deep in your skin. It will help to get rid of acne the first time you apple it. Very good stuff!!!

Awesome natural pulsating clay mask!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1142097 on Sep 11, 2011

I've been using this product for my acne for about 3 yrs. You can actually feel it pulling toxins and dirt out of your skin. This is a bentonite clay product. If your like me and have a hard time keeping your skin clear, this goes great when partnered with 'Great Plains bentonite clay detox'.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer1037123 on Dec 08, 2011

I saw a lot of reviews on the mask and I was convinced that it is a very good product! I am usually oily with acne prone skin. Maybe due to the change in weather and or medication that my skin became dry/combination. But I bought it anyway and was amazed by the results! The current pimples on my face got smaller the next say and it helped decrease the amount of pimples I would get (aside from the monthly cystic pimples on my chin but it did decrease in size too!). I used it with equal parts of organic, undistilled ACV. If it was too thick and not spreadable on the face, I would just add water. Then I apply 100% jojoba oil on my face after cause it can be a bit drying. Hope This helps!!