New To iHerb?

Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Clay Mask

Posted by Reviewer1465017 on Jun 28, 2011

This stuff works awesome for getting rid of acne! It helps to draw out the toxins deep in your skin. It will help to get rid of acne the first time you apple it. Very good stuff!!!

Awesome natural pulsating clay mask!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1142097 on Sep 11, 2011

I've been using this product for my acne for about 3 yrs. You can actually feel it pulling toxins and dirt out of your skin. This is a bentonite clay product. If your like me and have a hard time keeping your skin clear, this goes great when partnered with 'Great Plains bentonite clay detox'.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer1037123 on Dec 08, 2011

I saw a lot of reviews on the mask and I was convinced that it is a very good product! I am usually oily with acne prone skin. Maybe due to the change in weather and or medication that my skin became dry/combination. But I bought it anyway and was amazed by the results! The current pimples on my face got smaller the next say and it helped decrease the amount of pimples I would get (aside from the monthly cystic pimples on my chin but it did decrease in size too!). I used it with equal parts of organic, undistilled ACV. If it was too thick and not spreadable on the face, I would just add water. Then I apply 100% jojoba oil on my face after cause it can be a bit drying. Hope This helps!!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1059411 on Mar 13, 2012

I rarely, and I mean rarely, leave reviews for products. This stuff is a miracle. I have embarrassingly large pores, especially in the nose area. I thought that they would be there forever and I would just deal with it. I bought this product solely on a review of another large pore sufferer, and they were right. I've used this product two times and my pores are minimal. MINIMAL. It's insane. I sit and stare at my face and have danced around in joy of my new luscious face. It's a tad drying, but I don't even care if my face is going to look this heavenly. Worth every penny, and iherb always ships fast. Thank you!

Love it so much

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 31, 2012

I use it with half apple cider vinegar and half water, it is wonderful. Deep cleansing and leave my skin so clear. My hubby uses it as well, and he gives 5 stars to it.