Awesome natural pulsating clay mask!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1142097 on Sep 11, 2011

I've been using this product for my acne for about 3 yrs. You can actually feel it pulling toxins and dirt out of your skin. This is a bentonite clay product. If your like me and have a hard time keeping your skin clear, this goes great when partnered with 'Great Plains bentonite clay detox'.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer1037123 on Dec 08, 2011

I saw a lot of reviews on the mask and I was convinced that it is a very good product! I am usually oily with acne prone skin. Maybe due to the change in weather and or medication that my skin became dry/combination. But I bought it anyway and was amazed by the results! The current pimples on my face got smaller the next say and it helped decrease the amount of pimples I would get (aside from the monthly cystic pimples on my chin but it did decrease in size too!). I used it with equal parts of organic, undistilled ACV. If it was too thick and not spreadable on the face, I would just add water. Then I apply 100% jojoba oil on my face after cause it can be a bit drying. Hope This helps!!

Love it love it love it

Posted by 4683953722510500546 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been going to dermatologists to get really pricey facials to get rid of the junk in my pores before using this. It really got my nose so clean... all the black heads and the white heads are gone. Love this stuff. Cheap yet so effective!

Love it so much

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 31, 2012

I use it with half apple cider vinegar and half water, it is wonderful. Deep cleansing and leave my skin so clear. My hubby uses it as well, and he gives 5 stars to it.

Bad experience

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 16, 2013

I was excited to give this a try after all the rave reviews but after several attempts I found that this mask was causing me to breakout. And the breakouts weren't just whiteheads, which could be related to cleansing of the skin and "bringing out the bad" but instead I got big cystic pimples, that were painful. I think this was too harsh for my skin and would not recommend this to anyone who has acne prone or sensitive skin, it's too harsh.