Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Great mixed with apple cider vinegar or rosewater

Posted by butteredcrumpet From Australia on Dec 15, 2013

At first I wasn't overly impressed with this clay mask but that was because I was initially only mixing it with water. I found that with water it was terribly difficult to mix, becoming lumpy and there was no "pulsating" as noted in the instructions. It slightly dried out some existing blemishes but nothing miraculous. After obtaining some great results with taking apple cider vinegar and using a ACV toner, I revisited the mask and mixed the clay with ACV. The first difference was how well it mixed, absolutely no lumps and it formed a smooth, almost mousse like texture. Super easy to apply and while drying I felt the warmth and pulsating effect that I'd been chasing. After washing the skin is left temporarily red but only ever so slightly. The skin was smooth, even toned and pores appeared smaller but my skin was left quite dry so depending on your skin type, you may have to follow with a quality moisturiser. I find that it helps existing blemishes clear quicker and prevents new blemishes from appearing. When my skin is a little drier than usual but still needs a deep clean, I mix the clay with organic rosewater and or a small amount of oil like Rosehip or Argan and find that this works wonderfully. Recently, after spending far too long in the sun, my face was sunburnt and began to peel. My pores were congested especially on my nose but I didn't want to use any harsh or irritating products. I applied the clay mixed with a drop of organic rosehip oil and a couple of sprays of rosewater and applied to the applicable areas. After removing, my skin felt thoroughly cleansed however, it wasn't left dry or parched.

Instant sunburn powder!

Posted by Reviewer2704661 From Japan on Aug 27, 2011

I mixed this in accordance to the directions and when I took the mask off, my neck, forehead and left half of my nose were a bright, sunburned red. As far as deep cleansing goes, there is no noticeable difference. There are much better masks out there.

Good!! On my face.. and in my belly :)

Posted by smiley From Finland on Apr 20, 2012

I'm using this wonderful clay both inside and out. I drink it mixed with water, to get great minerals in my body (such as magnesium) and I use it as a mask to get a radiant skin. Both works very well, and I will reorder this time and time again :)

good

Posted by Reviewer3122792 From Japan on Oct 01, 2011

It is good but a much better clay is the Redmond clay. The Redmond clay costs a little more but the quality is much better. If you don`t have the money to pay for a better quality clay then this one is good.

Love it love it love it

Posted by 4683953722510500546 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been going to dermatologists to get really pricey facials to get rid of the junk in my pores before using this. It really got my nose so clean... all the black heads and the white heads are gone. Love this stuff. Cheap yet so effective!