• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051        NOW-08191        NOW-08151

• Reviews | English

Great ♥View my page for more reviews♥

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Jul 10, 2014

I ordered after looking on here's and researching about the mask. Have only used once since receiving it and it was amazing :D

best mask

Posted by 5324329260328075819 on Feb 12, 2016

Best clay mask I have ever used. Draws out my impurities and leave my skin smooth and feeling clean. However when it drys, the mask can get really hard and painful on the face. But they say, no pain no gain right?

Nice.

Posted by 5158334100972308648 on May 24, 2014

It's a nice clay. I use it for face mask and it does the job. I like it very much, I've had a lot of different green clays but I do prefer the packaging of this one. It is also very affordable. I'll repurchase when I run out of it.

love it!!!

Posted by 5164071303033044801 on Oct 06, 2016

Order it after many recommendations.. (I made it with apple vinegar and one drop of tea tree oil) It amazing!!! After use it only once I can see results. My skin feel fresh, look clean and brighter. It cleans pores, bright, treats blemishes and pimples.. Slightly dry and must be primed after. Recommend for all skin, "most have" for oily/comb skin!! I'm very pleased and will but it again!!!

amazing!

Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Mar 28, 2016

Love this product! I mix it with apple cider vinegar, leaves my skin a bit red afterwards, so don't use it just before a night out, but once that settles, your skin feels smooth, tight and fabulous

Great for homemade face masks or baths

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I really like the bentonite clay - it is great for deep cleansing of skin or hair (usually using it for skin). And I tend to use it also for bathing - just adding some clay to water (with neem powder, milk, honey and some oil) and my skin feels so refreshed! I love this huge package - the price is great. Unfortunately it uses to be out of stock often...

Excelent product to made mask

Posted by Mayito on Apr 11, 2015

I have oily face and use this powder once a week to fight with muy acne prone skin

Great!

Posted by 4789467980997672134 on Jun 02, 2014

Great!

have to have it

Posted by 5089275521433928009 on Jan 28, 2016

It does tighten the pores, but u have to use it constantly. and better to be used w Apple vinegar !

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

There's almost no smell. Only if I stick my nose in the jar I can smell the earthy clay. It's really hard to mix smoothly. When it dries it looks like you have scales (like a fish). Doesn't tingle but my skin is bright red afterwards. I can't see any changes in my skin.