Best face mask

Posted by 5718876107393615673 on May 16, 2015

Amazing product. The only clay face mask you'll ever need in my opinion. I have oily skin and the clay draws everything out.

v.good

Posted by 4872487788773837682 on May 13, 2015

perfect

Had High Hopes...

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

I have very acne prone skin. i get large pustules that take days to reach the surface. Im not entirely sure this works. I combine this apple cider vinegar for a mask. This is very difficult to get off once it is dry. When i use a yogurt mask, the yogurt mask makes my skin feel like oil has been pulled out and inflammation has decreased. With this bentonite clay mask, i feel like it does half the job of the yogurt mask.

Great face mask

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

I recieved this clay recently and have only used it a couple of times, but I do love it so far. I have used it as a face mask. I thought it might be drying, but instead my skin became baby soft and glowing. It even helped reduce the itchiness in the spots where my dermatitis usually breaks out. I am definitely going to keep using this in regular intervals, especially if it keeps my skin feels as great as it does now!

Best Mask Ever! Holy grail of clay mask!

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Apr 22, 2015

I read online and saw alot of rave reviews on youtube vids on this clay mask and decided to give it a try and boy im glad i did! I have bad oily skin my whole life and that causes alot of skin blemish, im 28 now and still have pimples on regular basis. I also have alot of clogged pores like blackheads and oil bumps. This clay mask helped in purging out everything! Deep cleanse! just used once n my pimples dried out the next day, my tiny whiteheads were all removed too. My face has gotten alot smothers as well. Its amazing! Ive tried queen helens mint julep, rotorura mud mask and nothing beats this! Im using this on regular basis to help with minimizing the large pores and hopefully the oil bumps too :D im so happy im buying another batch before it runs out again! Oh one word of caution, This clay is suited for people with oily and blemished skin as it really absorbs oil, for people with dry skin,you should avoid it

Skin Saver!

Posted by 4632842893643453946 on Apr 14, 2015

This is a staple in my skin care routine! I love the pulsing--makes it really feel like it's pulling the bad stuff out of my pores.

AMAZING

Posted by diy-lover on Apr 12, 2015

Honestly, this mask was a godsend. last summer, after a bad ocm treatment, i had painful, ugly cystic acne for MONTHS nothing seemed to work, and then i saw the Aztec Healing Clay! 5.99$ for 1 lb is a decent price and the reviews for amazing, so i bought it. within 2 weeks my acne has decreased, my scars have faded and my blackheads were cleaner!my face was glowing! 5 out of 5!

Excelent product to made mask

Posted by Mayito on Apr 11, 2015

I have oily face and use this powder once a week to fight with muy acne prone skin

Love this!

Posted by 5211373957102213819 on Mar 26, 2015

Would recommend for oily skin

Strong mask!

Posted by 5315957388990782273 on Feb 17, 2015

The Mask is really good and strong! I use it with apple and it does the job unlike any other mask I tried! Excellent