• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Customer Ratings

Nice.

Posted by 5158334100972308648 on May 24, 2014

It's a nice clay. I use it for face mask and it does the job. I like it very much, I've had a lot of different green clays but I do prefer the packaging of this one. It is also very affordable. I'll repurchase when I run out of it.

Excelent product to made mask

Posted by Mayito on Apr 11, 2015

I have oily face and use this powder once a week to fight with muy acne prone skin

Great for homemade face masks or baths

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I really like the bentonite clay - it is great for deep cleansing of skin or hair (usually using it for skin). And I tend to use it also for bathing - just adding some clay to water (with neem powder, milk, honey and some oil) and my skin feels so refreshed! I love this huge package - the price is great. Unfortunately it uses to be out of stock often...

best mask

Posted by 5324329260328075819 on Feb 12, 2016

Best clay mask I have ever used. Draws out my impurities and leave my skin smooth and feeling clean. However when it drys, the mask can get really hard and painful on the face. But they say, no pain no gain right?

amazing!

Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Mar 28, 2016

Love this product! I mix it with apple cider vinegar, leaves my skin a bit red afterwards, so don't use it just before a night out, but once that settles, your skin feels smooth, tight and fabulous

have to have it

Posted by 5089275521433928009 on Jan 28, 2016

It does tighten the pores, but u have to use it constantly. and better to be used w Apple vinegar !

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

There's almost no smell. Only if I stick my nose in the jar I can smell the earthy clay. It's really hard to mix smoothly. When it dries it looks like you have scales (like a fish). Doesn't tingle but my skin is bright red afterwards. I can't see any changes in my skin.

good but.....

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 02, 2011

does not mix all that well, and is a messy cleanup. a little does go a long way though

seems to be good but very hard to use

Posted by VictoriaN on Jun 05, 2012

seems to be good but very hard to use

Great mixed with apple cider vinegar or rosewater

Posted by WellnessRoad on Jul 02, 2014

At first I wasn't overly impressed with this clay mask but that was because I was initially only mixing it with water. I found that with water it was terribly difficult to mix, becoming lumpy and there was no pulsating feeling as noted in the instructions. It slightly dried out some existing blemishes but nothing miraculous. After obtaining some great results with taking apple cider vinegar and using a ACV toner, I revisited the mask and mixed the clay with ACV. The first difference was how well it mixed, absolutely no lumps and it formed a smooth, almost mousse like texture. Super easy to apply and while drying I felt the warmth and pulsating effect that I'd been chasing. After washing the skin is left temporarily red but only ever so slightly. The skin was smooth, even toned and pores appeared smaller but my skin was left quite dry so depending on your skin type, you may have to follow with a quality moisturiser. I find that it helps existing blemishes clear quicker and prevents new blemishes from appearing. When my skin is a little drier than usual but still needs a deep clean, I mix the clay with organic rosewater and or a small amount of oil like Rosehip or Argan and find that this works wonderfully. Recently, after spending far too long in the sun, my face was sunburnt and began to peel. My pores were congested especially on my nose but I didn't want to use any harsh or irritating products. I applied the clay mixed with a drop of organic rosehip oil and a couple of sprays of rosewater and applied to the applicable areas. After removing, my skin felt thoroughly cleansed however, it wasn't left dry or parched. I must admit that I do prefer to use Auromere's, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask as it mixes well with any medium and deep cleans without drying out the skin.