• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

Nice.

Posted by 5158334100972308648 on May 24, 2014

It's a nice clay. I use it for face mask and it does the job. I like it very much, I've had a lot of different green clays but I do prefer the packaging of this one. It is also very affordable. I'll repurchase when I run out of it.

Excelent product to made mask

Posted by Mayito on Apr 11, 2015

I have oily face and use this powder once a week to fight with muy acne prone skin

Great for homemade face masks or baths

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I really like the bentonite clay - it is great for deep cleansing of skin or hair (usually using it for skin). And I tend to use it also for bathing - just adding some clay to water (with neem powder, milk, honey and some oil) and my skin feels so refreshed! I love this huge package - the price is great. Unfortunately it uses to be out of stock often...

best mask

Posted by 5324329260328075819 on Feb 12, 2016

Best clay mask I have ever used. Draws out my impurities and leave my skin smooth and feeling clean. However when it drys, the mask can get really hard and painful on the face. But they say, no pain no gain right?

amazing!

Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Mar 28, 2016

Love this product! I mix it with apple cider vinegar, leaves my skin a bit red afterwards, so don't use it just before a night out, but once that settles, your skin feels smooth, tight and fabulous

Great for oily face!!!

Posted by 5624281818126153581 on Jun 18, 2016

I used to live in a very humid area and this baby keeps my overly oily skin at bay! I mix a tbsp of powder with organic apple cider vinegar and just keep it in there until I feel my face pulsate then wash it with lukewarm water. Your face will look red and quite sensitive right after but don't be alarmed cause this is normal. I recommend using ice to relieve the redness. The pulsating feeling is like a rush of blood circulation going to your face! You'll be amazed how soft, smooth and oil free your face is the next few days. Definitely recommend this product Great for acne too! I use the same mixture as spot treatment during occasional breakouts. *don't use metal in mixing this.

have to have it

Posted by 5089275521433928009 on Jan 28, 2016

It does tighten the pores, but u have to use it constantly. and better to be used w Apple vinegar !

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

There's almost no smell. Only if I stick my nose in the jar I can smell the earthy clay. It's really hard to mix smoothly. When it dries it looks like you have scales (like a fish). Doesn't tingle but my skin is bright red afterwards. I can't see any changes in my skin.

good but.....

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 02, 2011

does not mix all that well, and is a messy cleanup. a little does go a long way though

seems to be good but very hard to use