Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Love it love it love it

Posted by 4683953722510500546 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been going to dermatologists to get really pricey facials to get rid of the junk in my pores before using this. It really got my nose so clean... all the black heads and the white heads are gone. Love this stuff. Cheap yet so effective!

sharing it with everyone!

Posted by Reviewer2435512 on Jan 28, 2012

i love this clay mask! definitely the best and also the cheapest in the world. i doubt you can find anything cheaper and better than this. it is so good that i bought another and shared it with all my friends. now we're all using this and we love it! i love the pulsating feel!

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Great for face masks.

Cheap.

Posted by 4997342654268972863 on Oct 26, 2013

Very cheap, works like a charm! My weekly facial. This 1lb tub will last me ages.

TRY THIS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2453756 on May 21, 2014

I have had hormonal acne since I turned 30, that was 4 years ago. Never having suffered severe break-outs, it was depressing. This is not an over-reaction as most people with long suffering cases of acne will tell you. The pustules were big, red and had no head, my face was dry not oily, so needless to say it was problematic because common acne medications and creams were formulated for oily skin. I tried everything, spent a lot of money on expensive cream brands, injections, medications. This was the only solution that cleared my cystic acne, along with taking femaprin. I used this everyday, the 1 lb jar lasted for 2 months. Mix this well with equal parts apple cider vinegar and let it dry for at least 40 minutes. The redness goes away, then apply your moisturizer if you feel dried out. Do yourself a favor and try this.