• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051        NOW-08191        NOW-08151

• Reviews | English

good but.....

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 02, 2011

does not mix all that well, and is a messy cleanup. a little does go a long way though

seems to be good but very hard to use

Posted by VictoriaN on Jun 05, 2012

seems to be good but very hard to use

Great mixed with apple cider vinegar or rosewater

Posted by WellnessRoad on Jul 02, 2014

At first I wasn't overly impressed with this clay mask but that was because I was initially only mixing it with water. I found that with water it was terribly difficult to mix, becoming lumpy and there was no pulsating feeling as noted in the instructions. It slightly dried out some existing blemishes but nothing miraculous. After obtaining some great results with taking apple cider vinegar and using a ACV toner, I revisited the mask and mixed the clay with ACV. The first difference was how well it mixed, absolutely no lumps and it formed a smooth, almost mousse like texture. Super easy to apply and while drying I felt the warmth and pulsating effect that I'd been chasing. After washing the skin is left temporarily red but only ever so slightly. The skin was smooth, even toned and pores appeared smaller but my skin was left quite dry so depending on your skin type, you may have to follow with a quality moisturiser. I find that it helps existing blemishes clear quicker and prevents new blemishes from appearing. When my skin is a little drier than usual but still needs a deep clean, I mix the clay with organic rosewater and or a small amount of oil like Rosehip or Argan and find that this works wonderfully. Recently, after spending far too long in the sun, my face was sunburnt and began to peel. My pores were congested especially on my nose but I didn't want to use any harsh or irritating products. I applied the clay mixed with a drop of organic rosehip oil and a couple of sprays of rosewater and applied to the applicable areas. After removing, my skin felt thoroughly cleansed however, it wasn't left dry or parched. I must admit that I do prefer to use Auromere's, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask as it mixes well with any medium and deep cleans without drying out the skin.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 24, 2012

Have only used this on our faces. It works best mixed with vinegar. My husband and I both used it a few times on our faces and honestly did not notice any difference. I know it has many other uses and it's good to have on hand, just in case. We have never used bentonite clay before so can't compare it to any other.

Had High Hopes...

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

I have very acne prone skin. i get large pustules that take days to reach the surface. Im not entirely sure this works. I combine this apple cider vinegar for a mask. This is very difficult to get off once it is dry. When i use a yogurt mask, the yogurt mask makes my skin feel like oil has been pulled out and inflammation has decreased. With this bentonite clay mask, i feel like it does half the job of the yogurt mask.

Nothing special

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 22, 2012

I've bought it after reading many positive feedbacks, used it 3 times. It's difficult to mix it with water. But still nothing special, just a usual clay mask.

Not at all effective.

Posted by 4777960030922466231 on Dec 13, 2015

I bought it after seeing 99% positive reviews for this product all over the internet but for me it has been of no use. People said there pores shrinked, pimples shrinked, scars started fading whereas for me nothing of any of that happened. For me it was a waste of money. I think it is because of the weather in india too. But whatever the case maybe, it proved to be useless for me. Still giving it 2 stars because it somewhat reduced my blackheads a bit and takes off the oil off my face.

Good

Posted by 5554525314211834900 on Oct 10, 2016

Like it

Aztec secret out of stock

Posted by Face14moon on May 02, 2016

When it will return to the stock it is along time out of stock I want to order for 12 pieces

It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer2534319 on May 04, 2011

This clay really makes your face feel smooth and clean. I was expecting more from it though as far as working faster with the clearing of the blackheads. I heard other people talking about this product and how they can feel the toxins actually leaving their face, that is not true. Although, I have used several pore cleanser and I would much rather say that I think this one is the best and far more natural than any other product that I have used. I will continue to use this product.