Good!! On my face.. and in my belly :)

Posted by smiley on Apr 20, 2012

I'm using this wonderful clay both inside and out. I drink it mixed with water, to get great minerals in my body (such as magnesium) and I use it as a mask to get a radiant skin. Both works very well, and I will reorder this time and time again :)

sharing it with everyone!

Posted by Reviewer2435512 on Jan 28, 2012

i love this clay mask! definitely the best and also the cheapest in the world. i doubt you can find anything cheaper and better than this. it is so good that i bought another and shared it with all my friends. now we're all using this and we love it! i love the pulsating feel!

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Great for face masks.

TRY THIS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2453756 on May 21, 2014

I have had hormonal acne since I turned 30, that was 4 years ago. Never having suffered severe break-outs, it was depressing. This is not an over-reaction as most people with long suffering cases of acne will tell you. The pustules were big, red and had no head, my face was dry not oily, so needless to say it was problematic because common acne medications and creams were formulated for oily skin. I tried everything, spent a lot of money on expensive cream brands, injections, medications. This was the only solution that cleared my cystic acne, along with taking femaprin. I used this everyday, the 1 lb jar lasted for 2 months. Mix this well with equal parts apple cider vinegar and let it dry for at least 40 minutes. The redness goes away, then apply your moisturizer if you feel dried out. Do yourself a favor and try this.

Maravilla hecha arcilla

Posted by Benxeitosa on May 31, 2014

Es impresionante lo bien que funciona. Es cierto prácticamente todo lo que dicen. No hace milagros obviamente, y si la piel es problemática, seguirá siendo problemática, pero: -Deja la piel suave -Mejora visiblemente la apariencia de los granos de forma instantánea -Y en general, en un par de aplicaciones el aspecto de la cara mejora muchísimo: tono más uniforme, prácticamente ningún grano, poros súper reducidos o invisibles... Es un poco engorrosa de aplicar pero merece totalmente la pena. Y encima, baratísima.