Nothing special

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 22, 2012

I've bought it after reading many positive feedbacks, used it 3 times. It's difficult to mix it with water. But still nothing special, just a usual clay mask.

Not at all effective.

Posted by 4777960030922466231 on Dec 13, 2015

I bought it after seeing 99% positive reviews for this product all over the internet but for me it has been of no use. People said there pores shrinked, pimples shrinked, scars started fading whereas for me nothing of any of that happened. For me it was a waste of money. I think it is because of the weather in india too. But whatever the case maybe, it proved to be useless for me. Still giving it 2 stars because it somewhat reduced my blackheads a bit and takes off the oil off my face.

It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer2534319 on May 04, 2011

This clay really makes your face feel smooth and clean. I was expecting more from it though as far as working faster with the clearing of the blackheads. I heard other people talking about this product and how they can feel the toxins actually leaving their face, that is not true. Although, I have used several pore cleanser and I would much rather say that I think this one is the best and far more natural than any other product that I have used. I will continue to use this product.

From Russia

Posted by Reviewer2235171 on Apr 04, 2011

I'm using this clay about 3 weeks and I've already very glad! The fine powder make the face cleaning more powerful. The mask is prepared simply and quickly. And the skin after it so silky!

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1513065 on Jul 15, 2011

Leaves my skin so soft besides pulling out toxins and toning skin.

Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 22, 2011

Aztec clay used with apple cider vinegar is an excellent detoxifying clay mask. Love it, but one must take care to peel it or scrape it away rather than letting it fall to the sink & into the plumbing.

Best mask

Posted by Reviewer2317713 on Jul 26, 2011

Makes your face tight feeling while it's on, never noticed too much change after doing it but I think you need to be consistant every day or second in the beginning to see results. Only use Apple cider vinegar by Braggs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1888674 on Sep 06, 2011

I just tried this product and I love it. It is easy to mix, works just the way it was stated on container, I bought 2, for great price and will re-order when I run out. The shipping and pkg. came fast and in good order. Thank You.

Should have everyone!

Posted by Reviewer2285150 on Sep 12, 2011

This is really a great mask - it takes off all the dead skin and also makes skin looking much more fresh and healthy shining. Recommend this product and thanks to iherb for all the great offered products!

Excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1947675 on Sep 13, 2011

Miracle worker for hair and face!