• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Customer Ratings

Great mixed with apple cider vinegar or rosewater

Posted by WellnessRoad on Jul 02, 2014

At first I wasn't overly impressed with this clay mask but that was because I was initially only mixing it with water. I found that with water it was terribly difficult to mix, becoming lumpy and there was no pulsating feeling as noted in the instructions. It slightly dried out some existing blemishes but nothing miraculous. After obtaining some great results with taking apple cider vinegar and using a ACV toner, I revisited the mask and mixed the clay with ACV. The first difference was how well it mixed, absolutely no lumps and it formed a smooth, almost mousse like texture. Super easy to apply and while drying I felt the warmth and pulsating effect that I'd been chasing. After washing the skin is left temporarily red but only ever so slightly. The skin was smooth, even toned and pores appeared smaller but my skin was left quite dry so depending on your skin type, you may have to follow with a quality moisturiser. I find that it helps existing blemishes clear quicker and prevents new blemishes from appearing. When my skin is a little drier than usual but still needs a deep clean, I mix the clay with organic rosewater and or a small amount of oil like Rosehip or Argan and find that this works wonderfully. Recently, after spending far too long in the sun, my face was sunburnt and began to peel. My pores were congested especially on my nose but I didn't want to use any harsh or irritating products. I applied the clay mixed with a drop of organic rosehip oil and a couple of sprays of rosewater and applied to the applicable areas. After removing, my skin felt thoroughly cleansed however, it wasn't left dry or parched. I must admit that I do prefer to use Auromere's, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask as it mixes well with any medium and deep cleans without drying out the skin.

Nothing special

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 22, 2012

I've bought it after reading many positive feedbacks, used it 3 times. It's difficult to mix it with water. But still nothing special, just a usual clay mask.

Not at all effective.

Posted by 4777960030922466231 on Dec 13, 2015

I bought it after seeing 99% positive reviews for this product all over the internet but for me it has been of no use. People said there pores shrinked, pimples shrinked, scars started fading whereas for me nothing of any of that happened. For me it was a waste of money. I think it is because of the weather in india too. But whatever the case maybe, it proved to be useless for me. Still giving it 2 stars because it somewhat reduced my blackheads a bit and takes off the oil off my face.

It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer2534319 on May 04, 2011

This clay really makes your face feel smooth and clean. I was expecting more from it though as far as working faster with the clearing of the blackheads. I heard other people talking about this product and how they can feel the toxins actually leaving their face, that is not true. Although, I have used several pore cleanser and I would much rather say that I think this one is the best and far more natural than any other product that I have used. I will continue to use this product.

Aztec secret out of stock

Posted by Face14moon on May 02, 2016

When it will return to the stock it is along time out of stock I want to order for 12 pieces

amazing

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

It's amazing product

GOOD

Posted by 4723165261935080218 on Jun 22, 2015

It's great!!!!!!!

很好的清洁效果

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

一大罐用了很久。配合苹果醋,纯净水调和。洗完之后脸会变干净许多。真的有效。后来换了now的红泥就没有效果。有对比才知道这个好用。而且这个比科颜氏家的泥巴面膜好用呢。

Multipurposeful magic

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jul 30, 2015

I can't get enough!!!!

Simplest, most inexpensive, most efficient deep cleansing and oil-stabilizing facial mask

Posted by NutritionArts on Jul 31, 2015

All you need is this and ORGANIC apple cider vinegar. If you're skin/face is sensitive, put a little less vinegar first, until you find the proportions that fit your skin. I use 50/50 mixture myself (weighted on a scale) and it works for my fairly delicate, but not over-sensitive skin. Results after applying & letting dry for 10-15minutes and washing off: incredible skin smoothness, diminished (visibly) skin pores, drying up of small blackheads. Skin feels tight, but not too much and natural skin moisture balances itself without any topical applications within 2 hours. For immediate moisturised skin one may have to use a topical moisturiser (I use Aubrey's mist sprays, they are good for me, some others may have to resort to heavier moisturizers). For its effect, for its price and for its natural ingredients this is a no-brainer 5 out of 5 stars. Rarely do I come across a product as good as this.