• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Customer Ratings

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 24, 2012

Have only used this on our faces. It works best mixed with vinegar. My husband and I both used it a few times on our faces and honestly did not notice any difference. I know it has many other uses and it's good to have on hand, just in case. We have never used bentonite clay before so can't compare it to any other.

Nothing special

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 22, 2012

I've bought it after reading many positive feedbacks, used it 3 times. It's difficult to mix it with water. But still nothing special, just a usual clay mask.

Not at all effective.

Posted by 4777960030922466231 on Dec 13, 2015

I bought it after seeing 99% positive reviews for this product all over the internet but for me it has been of no use. People said there pores shrinked, pimples shrinked, scars started fading whereas for me nothing of any of that happened. For me it was a waste of money. I think it is because of the weather in india too. But whatever the case maybe, it proved to be useless for me. Still giving it 2 stars because it somewhat reduced my blackheads a bit and takes off the oil off my face.

It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer2534319 on May 04, 2011

This clay really makes your face feel smooth and clean. I was expecting more from it though as far as working faster with the clearing of the blackheads. I heard other people talking about this product and how they can feel the toxins actually leaving their face, that is not true. Although, I have used several pore cleanser and I would much rather say that I think this one is the best and far more natural than any other product that I have used. I will continue to use this product.

Aztec secret out of stock

Posted by Face14moon on May 02, 2016

When it will return to the stock it is along time out of stock I want to order for 12 pieces

amazing

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

It's amazing product

GOOD

Posted by 4723165261935080218 on Jun 22, 2015

It's great!!!!!!!

很好的清洁效果

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

一大罐用了很久。配合苹果醋,纯净水调和。洗完之后脸会变干净许多。真的有效。后来换了now的红泥就没有效果。有对比才知道这个好用。而且这个比科颜氏家的泥巴面膜好用呢。

Multipurposeful magic

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jul 30, 2015

I can't get enough!!!!

Simplest, most inexpensive, most efficient deep cleansing and oil-stabilizing facial mask

Posted by NutritionArts on Jul 31, 2015

All you need is this and ORGANIC apple cider vinegar. If you're skin/face is sensitive, put a little less vinegar first, until you find the proportions that fit your skin. I use 50/50 mixture myself (weighted on a scale) and it works for my fairly delicate, but not over-sensitive skin. Results after applying & letting dry for 10-15minutes and washing off: incredible skin smoothness, diminished (visibly) skin pores, drying up of small blackheads. Skin feels tight, but not too much and natural skin moisture balances itself without any topical applications within 2 hours. For immediate moisturised skin one may have to use a topical moisturiser (I use Aubrey's mist sprays, they are good for me, some others may have to resort to heavier moisturizers). For its effect, for its price and for its natural ingredients this is a no-brainer 5 out of 5 stars. Rarely do I come across a product as good as this.