• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer1696663 on Dec 08, 2011

I absolutely love using Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing as a facial mask when mixed with unpasteurized cider vinegar--so delightful and refreshing. Hint: after applying mask, lay down on bed with bead hanging down over side for even better pore cleansing. I also add to bath water for detoxification purposes--even put some into wheatgrass potting soil to add additional nutrients from the earth. I have been using this green bentonite healing clay over many years and just love it! Thank you iherb for carrying this very affordable and wonderful product.

superamazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 08, 2012

this clay mask is really good, draws out all impurities and makes my skin glow!

JA-MAY-ZING

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 02, 2012

Read good reviews and decided to buy. Turned my face red for sure. Felt the good vibrations (pulsing) around mid-face area and it smoothed my skin, minimized my pores and worked so well, my boyfriend agreed to have his face masked. A MUST HAVE FOR ANY BEAUTY COLLECTION

love it

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This stuff is amazing I actually got my whole family using it, my sister did have problems with it since she didnt read the instructions and left it on for too long and she has super sensitive skin; as for the rest of us well we love it even got the guys using it works great and love the way my skin feels afterwards.

great

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012

when mixing this with apple cider vinegar as opposed to water, the results are excellent. cleanup is a little messy

Wow !

Posted by Reviewer1784063 on Jun 23, 2012

I love this clay as a facial .I mix it with regular cider vinegar and I swear my face looks as I spent couple hours in the spa !!! :)

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jun 12, 2013

I use this product twice a week with raw apple cider vinegar, it really helps with my acne, and makes my skin smooth and soft and also minimizes my pores. I really have seen an improvement in my skin since I have been using this. And it's really a lot of product for the price, adding a little raw honey to the mixture makes the mask even better. It is also great for cleansing the scalp.

works great on blackheads and shrinks pores

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on May 15, 2015

I didn't expect much for this price but bought it because pf the great reviews. Its amazing, it shrinks your pores and half of my blackheads on my nose where gone after 1 application. If you use it regularly your t-zone becomes less shiny too You need a good moisturizer after this. Its worth the try!

Amazing facial!

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 07, 2012

I use this with Bragg's acv for an amazing facial. It does leave your skin red when you first start using it, but it goes away in about 10 min or so and leaves your skin soft and smooth. Great for keeping your pores clean.

love

Posted by 5024549512769786687 on May 17, 2016

This is the legit one to extract deep dirt from down under. My face pulsates and I know it's doing its job. I use it with acv and sometime ascorbic acid powder for a brighter complexion