5 stars

Posted by 5263266547321363746 on Apr 17, 2016

This is an awesome mask that lasts forever! My skin isn't nearly as rough, red, or broken out as it used to be. Highly recommend.

Healing clay

Posted by 5018254477029254680 on Apr 08, 2016

This product is truly amazing!!! It brings all your blackheads and whiteheads to the surface and you feel your face pulsating as you're using it. I tried it with both ACV and water and it's definitely stronger with ACV. It did wonders for my skin! Only downside is that it doesn't peel off , therefore actually removing blemishes from your skin. But that's obviously because it's all natural. To remove the blackheads etc just exfoliate. I also use it on my natural African hair to clarify it.

great for acne

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Nov 20, 2015

I use it once a week and guess what ? I don't have acne anymore

Aztec Indian healing clay

Posted by 4884490166955570378 on Jun 03, 2015

l have only been using this for a few weeks as a facial, l mix a little vitamin E oil in with the mixture and l am noticing a big difference,l would definitely be telling my friends about this, prices are great and shipping is so cheap,

Best clay I've ever use

Posted by 5056741660982143462 on Jun 01, 2015

Finally I have it

Wonderful

Posted by 5526953685110849096 on Jun 01, 2015

Wonderful

A staple in everyone's collection

Posted by 5185605310264696032 on May 16, 2015

I have used this product for so long now and it makes my skin feel so clean and honestly glow. AND it is much more affordable than other skincare products that claim to work. This one really does!

works great on blackheads and shrinks pores

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on May 15, 2015

I didn't expect much for this price but bought it because pf the great reviews. Its amazing, it shrinks your pores and half of my blackheads on my nose where gone after 1 application. If you use it regularly your t-zone becomes less shiny too You need a good moisturizer after this. Its worth the try!

Amazing Product

Posted by 5572051789156853589 on May 10, 2015

I heard of this product and I've been wanting to try it for the longest time ever. I'm glad I picked this up on my first iherb order as it helped calm my acne-prone skin greatly. I love that it is customisable to my skin condition each time and it's really value-for-money. Although they suggest using 1 tablespoon per use, I'm actually able to get away with half a teaspoon for my whole face. Will definitely repurchase!

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by 5313757563141005946 on Apr 25, 2015

This product is helpful in many ways i love it and constantly keep it in my home