• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer1696663 on Dec 08, 2011

I absolutely love using Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing as a facial mask when mixed with unpasteurized cider vinegar--so delightful and refreshing. Hint: after applying mask, lay down on bed with bead hanging down over side for even better pore cleansing. I also add to bath water for detoxification purposes--even put some into wheatgrass potting soil to add additional nutrients from the earth. I have been using this green bentonite healing clay over many years and just love it! Thank you iherb for carrying this very affordable and wonderful product.

superamazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 08, 2012

this clay mask is really good, draws out all impurities and makes my skin glow!

JA-MAY-ZING

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 02, 2012

Read good reviews and decided to buy. Turned my face red for sure. Felt the good vibrations (pulsing) around mid-face area and it smoothed my skin, minimized my pores and worked so well, my boyfriend agreed to have his face masked. A MUST HAVE FOR ANY BEAUTY COLLECTION

love it

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This stuff is amazing I actually got my whole family using it, my sister did have problems with it since she didnt read the instructions and left it on for too long and she has super sensitive skin; as for the rest of us well we love it even got the guys using it works great and love the way my skin feels afterwards.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jun 12, 2013

I use this product twice a week with raw apple cider vinegar, it really helps with my acne, and makes my skin smooth and soft and also minimizes my pores. I really have seen an improvement in my skin since I have been using this. And it's really a lot of product for the price, adding a little raw honey to the mixture makes the mask even better. It is also great for cleansing the scalp.

cheap & effective mask!

Posted by joubajoubawa on Jul 10, 2013

this is by far the best mask and super cheap one to top! use this twice a week & use it with Bragg's apple cider vinegar to feel the real deal!

Bentonite Clay DIY

Posted by 5368093475754139494 on Sep 30, 2014

Makes for a great mask. This clay is for EXTERNAL use only. Make sure you check clay products before ordering whether or not they may be ingested. My skin always feels very clean and refreshed after using. You can mix with anything you choose but I like to use aloe, water, or apple cider vinegar, all together or separately. Also makes for a great cleansing hair mask. You can put this anywhere on your body. I have also used it for cellulite treatments.

Indian clay

Posted by 5314313871320745642 on Sep 13, 2012

Love love it ! Now I got my daughter using it !

Great Product!

Posted by 4776099299639595386 on Sep 23, 2012

This really tightens your skin and feels so refreshing! I just started using it, and I already see my pores shrinking away. HG PRODUCT FOR SURE.

Amazing facial!

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 07, 2012

I use this with Bragg's acv for an amazing facial. It does leave your skin red when you first start using it, but it goes away in about 10 min or so and leaves your skin soft and smooth. Great for keeping your pores clean.