• This vendor is unable to support demand. iHerb offers the following options:

NOW-08190        NOW-08150         NOW-03051

• Reviews | English

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer1696663 on Dec 08, 2011

I absolutely love using Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing as a facial mask when mixed with unpasteurized cider vinegar--so delightful and refreshing. Hint: after applying mask, lay down on bed with bead hanging down over side for even better pore cleansing. I also add to bath water for detoxification purposes--even put some into wheatgrass potting soil to add additional nutrients from the earth. I have been using this green bentonite healing clay over many years and just love it! Thank you iherb for carrying this very affordable and wonderful product.

Atomic Bomb testing

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Jan 31, 2016

Isn't Death Valley where the Atomic bombs were tested? Whats in this stuff no wonder its a secret...

Its ok

Posted by 4727876667458069454 on Sep 10, 2012

I dont have Acne problems, so I dont know if it helps or not. It may have helped reduce the pore size a little. If it did, it was not significant.My skin feels soft after using it. Overall, its a good product,but it didnt work any miracles for me like it did for other reviewers.

superamazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 08, 2012

this clay mask is really good, draws out all impurities and makes my skin glow!

JA-MAY-ZING

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 02, 2012

Read good reviews and decided to buy. Turned my face red for sure. Felt the good vibrations (pulsing) around mid-face area and it smoothed my skin, minimized my pores and worked so well, my boyfriend agreed to have his face masked. A MUST HAVE FOR ANY BEAUTY COLLECTION

Great product. Terrible packing job from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer1114239 on Apr 27, 2013

The product is great, but the job that iHerb does packing the products for shipping is terrible. One of the jars of clay had the lid crack and fall off in transit. Needless to say, this was a terrible mess to clean up, plus I lost half of a jar of clay.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This stuff is amazing I actually got my whole family using it, my sister did have problems with it since she didnt read the instructions and left it on for too long and she has super sensitive skin; as for the rest of us well we love it even got the guys using it works great and love the way my skin feels afterwards.

good mask for acne

Posted by Reviewer1683499 on Jun 29, 2012

it drys out my skin. but it does get rid of pimples at the same time. you need to apply heavy layer of moisturizer afterwards

Not impressed

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

I used Redmond clay before using Aztec Secret. With Redmond clay, everytime I use it for facial, aside from the pulsating feeling, I get the very warm feeling on my face, like blood is circulating all over! I don't get the same results with Aztec Secret. Aztec Secret maybe cheaper, but it's not effective for me. I tried made a toothpaste with this, and it's also gritty. Not good for my teeth.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jun 12, 2013

I use this product twice a week with raw apple cider vinegar, it really helps with my acne, and makes my skin smooth and soft and also minimizes my pores. I really have seen an improvement in my skin since I have been using this. And it's really a lot of product for the price, adding a little raw honey to the mixture makes the mask even better. It is also great for cleansing the scalp.