Yummy!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great xylitol gum, I only wish the taste lasted longer, but this is the top complaint of aspartame-alternative gums. Given the study that came out in the news this past week relating lymphoma and leukemia to aspartame I will continue to use xylitol gums! Also, a great product for kids as no worries about aspartame intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Gives energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Excellent all natural gum! Taste is great and lasts quite long. Highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Minty

Posted by Reviewer3140945 on Nov 12, 2009

Lots of peppermint flavor that lasts

Tasty

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 21, 2009

Fresh, old-fashioned minty flavor, but it doesn't last as long as the cinnamon flavor.

I chew gum.

Posted by Reviewer2911544 on Jan 27, 2010

It is very hard to find a gum the does not have soy. Peppermint Planet is soy free and it chews for a good long time. I will chew a couple pieces for hours.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3269216 on Aug 08, 2009

I like that this is sweetened with Xylitol and I would buy it again. OK peppermint taste--not too strong but not too fresh either. Probably the best they can do without artificial sweeteners.

Decent, but not amazing

Posted by Reviewer2724826 on Feb 23, 2011

I used to always buy the Breath Rx xylitol gumballs from Walgreens, but it seems they have stopped carrying them, so I decided to try this gum instead. It is fine in so far as I guess the xylitol helps to neutralize the sugars in my mouth after a meal, but to be honest the flavor gets a bit weird after just a few minutes and I usually end up spitting it out. I'm not sure if another flavor would be better or not, since I think it may actually be one of the active ingredients that is lending the yucky aftertaste. Sorry if this isn't that helpful!

Tasty but irritating

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I love the taste of B-Fresh gums but they give me a mouth full of ulcers so for me it's not so great. I am sure others don't have the same problem, but I ended up switching to Xylichew. Shame as I love the long-lasting flavor, particularly of the cinnamon gum.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2296091 on Aug 13, 2011

This gum leaves a nasty taste in your mouth after your done chewing it. If you drink or taste anything, it will taste horrible.

Contains caffeine

Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Aug 15, 2012

This was not allowed to be taken into my country because it has substance wich is seen as drugs. So they shipped the package back. Its not iherbs fault at all. The producer of this gum should inform.