Indiferente

Posted by Bhakti on May 05, 2015

No ha igualado ni superado mis expectativas. No me aporta mayor volumen ni noto ningún beneficio. Prefiero otros champús ecológicos más completos, con más ingredientes. No repetiré.

So soft

Posted by 5373673899411971254 on Nov 26, 2014

Requires soft water and very thorough rinsing. Very gentle. Waiting for the second bottle.

one of the best

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Oct 16, 2013

among the best shampoos i've ever tried

New staple

Posted by 4818584931275261363 on Oct 21, 2013

Makes my hair fluffy and more shiny and golden. The smell is a bit too sweet for my taste, but I'll live with it. Great for those who use the Curly Girl method.

Citrusdream!

Posted by 5387458327210225764 on Nov 01, 2013

If your looking for the perfect citrussmelling, volumizing, bodyadding shampoo - well look no further! This schampoo is pure awesomeness!

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 27, 2013

Laisse les cheveux très legers

Not bad

Posted by 5243703113936666713 on Aug 30, 2014

It's a nice shampoo, I like that the smell is not over powering. A little goes a long way, as it's consistency is tick, kind of like that of a conditioner. I didn't give it 5 stars because it didn't work that well for me- it washed well, but I didn't get the promised volume, and my hair was greasy after just one day (I expect at least 2!). Oh well, there goes another one...

good product

Posted by Reviewer1673055 on Feb 12, 2015

Good product

Volumsjampo

Posted by holahola on Aug 28, 2013

Jeg har litt slitt typisk nordisk hår, og denne var super for håret nærmest hodet, men gav lengdene og tuppene for lite fukt for min del.

average

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 26, 2013

it smells nice, texture is good, the bottle is very comfortable - long and slim - bit shampoo is just average. it does clean my hair, but I havent felt that effect of full fluffy hair I was expecting. so it is just not so special

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »