Good shampoo even for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1415092 on Jul 11, 2013

I have fine and frizzy hair and I was a little bit worried that this shampoo might make my hair look greasy, but it did a great job making my hair soft and silky and not weighing them down. And as a bonus it smells great too.

This is maybe my favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jun 20, 2014

I got long hair with dry, frizzy, indigo&henna treated ends and I really like this shampoo. It washes gently too.

Shine, Volume, and moirturizing whitout increase greasy on your scalp

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Mar 19, 2016

I was a little bit worried that this shampoo might make my hair look greasy, but it did a great job making my hair soft and silky and not weighing them down. It gives a lot of volume, hair is alive again! It smells a little weird (cereals), but I like it.

awesome smell! works well.

Posted by 4816351903873276799 on Apr 05, 2016

I just came here to reorder my shampoo and I am sad to see it's now discontinued. it has a lovely smell... makes me want to eat it! and it also has a great consistency, leaving my hair shiny and healthy looking. so sad. Please carry again!

smooth hair

Posted by 5718943771750806300 on May 17, 2016

Loved it. My hair gets smooth after I use this product

Great shampoo

Posted by 5463512666542666831 on Sep 08, 2013

The smell is unusual but I love what it does for my hair, smooth n sleek

Glossy hair

Posted by cianel on Jul 09, 2013

It won't get rid or tangles, make scalp less dry or give you soft hair, but it can make hair glossier I suppose. It smells quite nice and not very strong. It lathers well with a good amount of bubbles :) All natural too. So far it's alright. Bought just to try. I really wouldn't buy it again though. I enjoy switching around.

yummy smell

Posted by 4729035882976645621 on Apr 02, 2014

This shampoo smelled AMAZING! Truly amazing, hard to describe, but kind of like a chai latte as someone else described. I thought this shampoo was cleansing and non-stripping, compatible with CG method but also breaks down cones. I'm not sure I would recommend for low-porosity hair, but I would recommend for medium and high porosity. I want to try the other "flavors" of the BROO shampoo too.

like it so much

Posted by Reviewer1523771 on May 16, 2016

Discontinued :((

great shampoo

Posted by 4969131643542730749 on Feb 14, 2016

great shampoo!!! interresting smell ( in a good way) great product!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »