10% Off Orders Over $40!

BRöö, Shampoo, Frizzy to Sleek, Smoothing I.P.A., Silky Spice, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good shampoo even for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1415092 on Jul 11, 2013

I have fine and frizzy hair and I was a little bit worried that this shampoo might make my hair look greasy, but it did a great job making my hair soft and silky and not weighing them down. And as a bonus it smells great too.

Glossy hair

Posted by cianel on Jul 09, 2013

It won't get rid or tangles, make scalp less dry or give you soft hair, but it can make hair glossier I suppose. It smells quite nice and not very strong. It lathers well with a good amount of bubbles :) All natural too. So far it's alright. Bought just to try. I really wouldn't buy it again though. I enjoy switching around.

This is maybe my favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jun 20, 2014

I got long hair with dry, frizzy, indigo&henna treated ends and I really like this shampoo. It washes gently too.

yummy smell

Posted by 4729035882976645621 on Apr 02, 2014

This shampoo smelled AMAZING! Truly amazing, hard to describe, but kind of like a chai latte as someone else described. I thought this shampoo was cleansing and non-stripping, compatible with CG method but also breaks down cones. I'm not sure I would recommend for low-porosity hair, but I would recommend for medium and high porosity. I want to try the other "flavors" of the BROO shampoo too.

Great shampoo

Posted by 5463512666542666831 on Sep 08, 2013

The smell is unusual but I love what it does for my hair, smooth n sleek

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »