July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

BSN, Atro-Phex, Energy & Weight Management Matrix, 98 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

BSN, Atro-Phex,

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on May 31, 2012

High value weight management when under 60years of age. Do not use if older or on children. May be also usefull when in homeopathic form.

Posted by re-mix on Sep 13, 2012

really helps good I advise

These made me hungry~!

Posted by Reviewer2912627 on May 31, 2011

The first time I took these, I made the mistake of using a full dose (2 in AM, 2 at lunch). I couldn't sleep at all that night. I worked out taking 2 in the morning and 1 at lunch and it's mostly ok. Sometimes I don't have the 1 at lunch. This does nothing for my appetite. In fact, I think it makes me hungrier! I don't think it claims to suppress hunger, but if you are on a low-calorie or vlc diet, these pills will not help you on that end. The energy they give is nice, not jittery, but I can't layer any caffeine over it which means I can't drink coffee in the afternoon for hunger. The diuretic effect is very real, but purely cosmetic and not really related to fatloss. I lost weight while dieting and taking these pills, but I do not think I will order them again because of the aforementioned hunger issues. I don't think they did anything of note.