BSN, Hyper Shred, Thermodynamic Metabolic Activator, 2 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good, but not the best choice.

Posted by VictorRM From Brazil on Jun 29, 2012

This product contains 3 ingredients, in my opinion, that are responsible for it`s effect: Synephrine, Piperine and huge amounts of caffeine. Though it made me feel accelerated and all, it lacked my favorite thermogenic ingredient, and one of the most effective: Yohimbine HCl. Even though it had it`s moments, I think that there are more powerful thermogenic supplements out there as to fat loss itself! Or perhaps you could take yohimbine HCl (There`s one by Primaforce here on Iherb) together with this product, that would improve it`s effects, but I`m affraid it`s easier and cheaper to buy one thermogenic with yohimbine already in it`s formula! I hope I helped you guys! Thanks!

good, but not best choice.

Posted by 5646549889545903887 From Brazil on Jul 27, 2012

good sample

Posted by thiagocandido From Brazil on Aug 10, 2012

good sample

normal

Posted by 5357573467691590113 on Oct 02, 2012

normal

Parece ser um bom produto

Posted by 4671807924648610811 on Oct 04, 2012

Como usei só o free sample, não tive grandes efeitos, pois usei só 2 caps em só 1 dia, assim não tive como analisar muito o produto. Uma coisa que eu notei é que me fez suar muito, a princípio parece ser um bom produto.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »