EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$1.99

$1.99

Savings of: $0.00 (0% off)

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good, but not the best choice.

Posted by VictorRM on Jun 29, 2012

This product contains 3 ingredients, in my opinion, that are responsible for it`s effect: Synephrine, Piperine and huge amounts of caffeine. Though it made me feel accelerated and all, it lacked my favorite thermogenic ingredient, and one of the most effective: Yohimbine HCl. Even though it had it`s moments, I think that there are more powerful thermogenic supplements out there as to fat loss itself! Or perhaps you could take yohimbine HCl (There`s one by Primaforce here on Iherb) together with this product, that would improve it`s effects, but I`m affraid it`s easier and cheaper to buy one thermogenic with yohimbine already in it`s formula! I hope I helped you guys! Thanks!

Was this review helpful to you?

good, but not best choice.

Posted by 5646549889545903887 on Jul 27, 2012

This product contains 3 ingredients, in my opinion, that are responsible for it`s effect: Synephrine, Piperine and huge amounts of caffeine. Though it made me feel accelerated and all, it lacked my favorite thermogenic ingredient, and one of the most effective: Yohimbine HCl. Even though it had it`s moments, I think that there are more powerful thermogenic supplements out there as to fat loss itself! Or perhaps you could take yohimbine HCl (There`s one by Primaforce here on Iherb) together with this product, that would improve it`s effects, but I`m affraid it`s easier and cheaper to buy one thermogenic with yohimbine already in it`s formula! I hope I helped you guys! Thanks!

Was this review helpful to you?

good sample

Posted by thiagocandido on Aug 10, 2012

good sample

Was this review helpful to you?

normal

Posted by 5357573467691590113 on Oct 02, 2012

normal

Was this review helpful to you?

Parece ser um bom produto

Posted by 4671807924648610811 on Oct 04, 2012

Como usei só o free sample, não tive grandes efeitos, pois usei só 2 caps em só 1 dia, assim não tive como analisar muito o produto. Uma coisa que eu notei é que me fez suar muito, a princípio parece ser um bom produto.

Was this review helpful to you?

testing

Posted by Reviewer1317118 on Oct 20, 2012

just testing, nothing to say about

Was this review helpful to you?

More alert

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012

The caffeine was good to keep me alert & awake. Not too sure if it did anything metabolically

Was this review helpful to you?

Seem To give me a boost

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Nov 17, 2012

Can't really be sure, only a small sample.

Was this review helpful to you?

Não pude avaliar

Posted by 4822832038799282337 on Dec 06, 2012

Recebi apenas amostra, não tenho como avaliar.

Was this review helpful to you?

good thermogenic

Posted by brunoxavier on Jan 14, 2013

Um bom termogênico, porém tem alternativas melhores na mesma faixa de preço. Prefiro Lipo 6 Black, mas se a pessoa tiver medo de tomar algo forte esse é o ideal.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 10 total