Awesome Stuff!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jul 22, 2011

Tastes wonderful, mixes easily even with a spoon (small amounts of blob that can be killed w/ spoon against the side of your glass), and works great w/ whatever fresh or frozen fruit you want to add. I bought Vanilla, Banana & Chocolate and I find Vanilla is my favorite since its not as sweet as the others & its more versatile w/ add-ons. I know its pricey but you get what you pay for and I'm back for more!

Incredible taste

Posted by 5209555752279458655 on Jul 18, 2014

Holey cow this stuff is amazing! I blend mine with Soy milk in a blender and it becomes the most frothy, creamy shake I've ever tried. Sometimes I add frozen berries and its just amazing!. Will be re-purchasing whenever I'm about to run out.

Yummy

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Feb 10, 2011

It is a very good shake. I take it every morning. I add different frozen fruit to make it taste alittle different each day. Smells like a cupcake. I've since purchased 2 more flavors. Thanks iherb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1017814 on Jun 16, 2011

The supplement arrived in rio de janeiro - brasil really quickly! i recommend iherb and i'll definitelly buy again!

Great taste

Posted by 5213184904075879117 on Nov 22, 2012

The taste of vanilla is amazing

Better than most

Posted by Reviewer3077270 on Nov 11, 2012

This protein powder is on the expensive side but appears to have real vanilla and isn't too sweet. I have been using it in homemade protein bars and really enjoying them. Worth it if you want to avoid a fake vanilla flavour and overpowering artificial sweetener.