Good energy boost but it gives me the shakes and makes my heart race

Posted by 5521382579328361155 on Nov 30, 2014

I only used one scoop but it still made my heart race and gave me the shakes. It also made my face feel itchy. I like the energy boost but not the other side effects. I tried reducing the quantity below one scoop and the side effects improved but the energy boost and focus improvement also went away. Seems the only way I can see an effect is to also see the side effects.

Nice

Posted by 5554246020377836716 on Aug 14, 2014

Great

fav pre workout

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Aug 06, 2014

just wish made it without artificial sweetener

Good product

Posted by 4695760391649099717 on Jul 29, 2014

I loved the grape flavor, tasted much better than other pre workouts most definitely. Felt that I was able to lift quite a fair bit heavier during workouts, however i also get some sort of shortness of breath and a jittery feeling between sets. Gonna decrease my dosage to maybe 3/4 scoop, hope it's gonna suit me better. In any case, it definitely did its job well.

Disappointed

Posted by 5067785292585480424 on Mar 06, 2014

Hi, I ordered this product after I saw all the good reviews here, but I got very Disappointed when I got it!!! The problem is in the use- When you put the powder in a big glass of water, it makes a lots of foam! and fizz! Like soda And all the foam gets out from the glass like a volcano! The tast is OK, and the power it gives you is avarage, I used before the C4 product, and its much better- sorry. Oren

good

Posted by 5412676300250015323 on Dec 19, 2013

good supplement

really effective product

Posted by 4876359841656169857 on Sep 25, 2013

its actually enhances performance and allertness from the first use and so on - great !

the best

Posted by Reviewer2528722 on Aug 21, 2013

the best!! o melhor sem duvida!

no xplode 2.0 não gostei... não senti direrença nenhuma... nem o efeito que dizem sobre a batalanina... ..

Posted by 5041302682933147519 on Jul 28, 2013

olha o pre igniter bsn no xplode 2.0, no meu caso, não senti nenhuma diferença... de verdade e o sabor uva, o qual comprei, me da náuseas... não comprarei novamente...

XPLODE!

Posted by Reviewer2349678 on Jul 01, 2013

This product gives me a very good focus and i am able to increase heavier when I'm on N.O xplode. During cardio, I notice a significant improvement to my cardiovascular capability as well. Thumbs up for this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »