Good.

Posted by 5570615648304020635 on Jun 16, 2014

The tastiest protein I have ever tasted.

yum yum yum

Posted by 5495766929460772821 on Mar 04, 2014

what else need to say yum yum yum!

excellent

Posted by 5107378302435027355 on Jan 23, 2014

The best taste in my opinion. Natural flavor

EXCELENTE

Posted by 4613787357074994519 on Nov 18, 2013

MELHOR PROTEÍNA DE TODAS,com ela acordo sem fome, o sabor é excelente, da vontade de ficar tomando direto, rende 1 Mês. Vale a pena comprar...

entrega

Posted by Reviewer3219633 on Nov 14, 2012

material entregue conforme combinado. muito satisfeito com o atendimento.

FAST SERVICE .. 30 DAYS

Posted by Reviewer3359326 on Sep 25, 2012

Perfect produtct. 6 types of the best protein to use.

Muito Bom

Posted by 5337968671416755743 on Sep 14, 2012

Adorei o produto, e agora que os problemas aduaneiros do Brasil acabaram ele chegou no prazo esperado.

Smooth and easy to drink.

Posted by kweemeng on Aug 30, 2012

I brought this flavor cos i read reviews its one of the fantastic flavors. I tried it and i find it 'okay', nothing to shout about. It taste like light chocolate milk w hint of coffee and isnt overly sweet. I will buy other flavor again from this brand though. It is better tasting that Naturade Soy Protein which is very sweet and grainy in our mouth. i used it to replace my dinner after jogging with light resistance training with no intention to build big muscles.

Best taste ever

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012

First off, I have to talk about how delicious this is. The taste alone is allowing it to always be bought by me. I currently have peanut butter chocolate, ohhhh man. I'm addicted. I like the concept of Syntha-6 providing 6 different types of protein which are supposed to metabolize at different times. This is why I take this as a post-workout/pre-bed protein. I have noticed that it is better than most other proteins, even though I still like platinum hydro-whey better. But I just can't get over how yummy this flavor is. So I will continue to buy this protein. The calories aren't too high either, which is what I mainly look for.

Delicious flavor

Posted by Reviewer2566570 on Jun 29, 2012

Very good product and a delicious flavor. Mix very well and can be used daily without fear of enough of the flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »